@ DATA-DOG

Massive reforms! LOL!!!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

LOL!!! I know!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Has this Cook person ever been on film?? If not, Iā€™m sure that he will grace the homes of Dubs, via the monthly broadcast, soon enough!

DD šŸ˜ˆ

• steve2
    steve2

I wonder how many Bethel toes were trodden on or how many noses are now out of joint because Mr Cook has been appointed.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Wow, this is unusual. There's no record of him at all on Watchtower Online Library or jw dot org, aside from the old list of GB helpers. No mention, let alone a picture.Interesting that he hasn't been very prominent up until now.

• jp1692
    jp1692

Interesting that he hasn't been very prominent up until now.

Although past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, I'm going to go out on a short limb here and predict that we'll be seeing him introduced in one of their lame TV.JW.ORG. videos in relatively short order. In other words: soon!

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Well they take turn hosting so no doubt he will too.

• John Davis
    John Davis

The broadcasts are filmed and translated months ahead of time. there may be an introduction video, but there is no precedent since this is the first new member since JW Broadcasting was formed.

• javierjiminy
  • sir82
    sir82

The fruitcakes on jwtalk are all aflutter over this, of course.

I imagine it's like what die-hard Catholics do when they see the white smoke over St. Peter's - a new pope! Who is it? What's he like? Yadda yadda yadda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit