I understand this post. I also understand everyone that posted under this thread.
We all have experiences that we don't talk about because we can't put them in the little square box. The experiences sometimes do not fit our reality. So we lock them away in our mind, never to return until the key is put in and the experiences are unlocked.
We all astral travel when we sleep. Most of us don't even realize it. Some of us wake up in our dreams. Some of us meditate to further understand ourselves and our surroundings and the why's of life. In doing so we attain knowledge that is already inside us. Remember we only use 3 or 4 percent of our brains...well what is in the other 96 percent of our brains?
If you read about Einstein it was after a meditation that he came up with the relativity theory that he had been working on. It was because he accessed the other part of his brain. The greats who changed lives meditated.
Astral travel is where we project our souls after our bodies fall asleep and we visit places that interest us. Things we wanted to learn. It seems that Aguest projected because of what was going on in his/her life at that moment. The helplessness, the questions, she wanted answers. We do this in a cognitive way. We come back to our bodies and we are able to remember those times we have projected.
Have any of you ever woken up at and you feel like you have been jerked awake. You were out there astral travelling and something woke up, the dog, the phone rang, or you got upset at something you saw. It is in your psyche, it is inside your mind. Accessing the visuals after the incident is sometimes hard andsometimes we never remember.
If Aguest is a psycho so am I. The things I have seen in astral have been reminders.
I had an experience six months before I met with a psychotherapist. I saw a vision of this man. He didn't fit my reality so I dismissed him. Later that year when I met with the shrink the first time, there was the picture of the man I had seen in my vision on his wall. I had been in this office, I had seen it all just six months earlier. The shrink was to write a report of my condition. When I saw the picture I immediatly had a panic attack. I couldn't put it all together. Why was I seeing this person in the picture? What meaning did this have to me? I didn't believe in anything at this time. No god, no religion, nothing. I had seen something before this vision. I won't expound on that one.
It was after this that I took up a study of the other side. What actually does happen when we die? Are we really dead?
Aguest sometimes what we see is for our benefit only. You saw death and life. In your reality maybe you don't see the grey, the color. Sometimes our fears hold us back because our reality will not accept the changes being asked. You were unwilling to accept the gift he held out because of fear of the others dieing. You might have to learn that you can not save the world only yourself. This keeps us the victim forever. Now think about this, what would have happened had you continued? You don't know because out of fear you turned back. Then because of your stand the lowliest became the highest. Maybe there is a situtation in your life you have to take a stand about. Plant your feet firmly in the ground and stand erect because this will fit your reality.
If God is truly a god of love and can read hearts there is no right or wrong religion. Religion is a stepping stone to spirituality. You learn spirituality by studying and taking in knowledge that sometimes is not orthodox.
Matthew 7:7,8, Colossians 3:1,2
Best of luck in your journey