To Those With Ears to Hear...

by AGuest 85 Replies latest watchtower bible

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat

Maybe right Six.... but I just can't be ALL negative. I just don't get it , is all. I don't know what makes a person post something like that. But I don't see the sense in being cruel.

Aguest.... Have you ever fooled around with... you know... psycotropic substances? Like acid or Shrooms or LSD? You know that stuff is permanent right? I mean, one "bad trip" and you are baked like an "Idaho Spud" !!!(that's a potatato for the English).

You end up like JCanon if you keep that up.. and well... you see where it leads don't you? Bzzzz bzzz bzzz .... right back in the little white truck.... off to the funny farm. . . electo shock therapy.... you end up in a room next to a guy who thinks he is the Tooth Fairy.

But... I am always willing to listen..........????

Skeptical but friendly

-- puttytat

• JCanon
    JCanon
    either someone is right and someone is wrong or you are both wrong.....(that's my vote.)

Well, I suppose something is amiss. But God likes "spiritual" people. Don't forget about Paul! He was steeped into doing his thing persecuting the Christians and Jesus said--This guy is GOOD! I think I'll get him on my team. He appeared to him and freaked him out and then he was converted and the rest is church history!

So, you know....it's not over until the fat lady sings, right?

And I'm gaining weight as we speak!!! ......just kidding. I'm no lady!

• JCanon
    JCanon
    You end up like JCanon if you keep that up.. and well... you see where it leads don't you? Bzzzz bzzz bzzz .... right back in the little white truck.... off to the funny farm. . . electo shock therapy.... you end up in a room next to a guy who thinks he is the Tooth Fairy.

You know, I don't mind you making fun of me, because that is ALL you can't do. You certainly can't tell me about the Bible's second coming details. But that won't change. Since I'm not telling you everything though, things that might convince you who I am right now, I don't blame you for being skeptical. But the bottom line is...since I REALLY am he...there's NOTHING you can do to disprove it. You can reject it, but you can't disprove it. It's fair game if I'm not proving to you that I am either. But then, again, there's the BIBLE. That's the problem I'm looking at you about...

Here the prodigal son comes back from a life of sin and the father gives him a banquet. Elsewhere this is a Messianic reference where the Father has a wedding feast for the Messiah.

Or Lazarus goes from being dejected to being in the BOSOM POSITION OF THE FATHER. Now what does that mean? Well if you look up John 1:18 you'll see that's a reference to Jesus. Jesus is the "only-begotten god in the bosom position of the Father."

So I'm thinking...um....are we supposed to make a connection here. Is the Bible trying to tell us this is really Jesus?

And even if you don't think so....there is no way you can absolutely be SURE. But IF it is...and this is really Lazarus who is supposed to be the Christ...then fine if I'm not him. But ought we all not supposed to be looking for him somewhere?

You already know what not to look for. He's not this goody-goody-two-shoes monk someplace on a diet...he's a former sinner! So that's who you have to look for.

Isaiah 53 deals specifically with the physical aspects of the Messiah and here the "Etiopian eunuch" is reading this passage. Do we make the connection or just say....hmmmm, what an unconnected coincidence?

But IF you make the connection and relate that this is a subtle reference to what to look for in the physical Jesus, you'll have to be looking for a black man who is gay.

So you see. You either close your eyes completely. Pretend this is not really in the Bible and it's not true, it's not true..... Or you face the reality of the fact that the end of the world is finally here, and you can't really believe what the Bible says after all when it comes right down to it. So what right would you have to get into the kingdom?

What is going to happen per the Bible is that something is going to happen so that all the nonbelievers will suddenly believe. It may be some miracle or something. It's whatever THEY need to beleive. And they will line up and say: "OKay, NOW I believe. Now that I see you can perform signs..." And then I'll reject them, because they rejected God's word. It will be too late.

So I'm here just taking notes.

"My sheep will hear my voice...."

Know this.

Canon

• gumby
    gumby
    He appeared to him and freaked him out and then he was converted and the rest is church history!

Thank you for clarifying the bible is church history and not true reality.

BTW....if your christ.......then why the hell are you so concerned about your second coming if your already here ya silly little rascal.

Gumby

• smack
    smack

Imagine I know nothing about religion.

Imagine I had never read or even heard of the bible.

You knock on my door and try to convince me to joing your religion. Can you do it without quoting from a book supposedly

written by ancient civilisations long dead? Can you do it with proof from your own experiences?

Prove god

Prove your hopes for the future.

Steve

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

This is nuts. I am only posting a reply cuz I'm bored, and it was an hilarious read. Come'on! Get real.

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• smack
    smack

OK, was just teasing.

Do you know that 2 out of every 1 person is schitzo?

Steve

• gumby
    gumby
    Do you know that 2 out of every 1 person is schitzo?

Wrong!

See the current thread on that subject.

Gumby

• Gamaliel
    Gamaliel

This is just so amazing! I just got interrupted with a phone call from watching MIB II on HBO and after the call I just decided to turn the TV off and check what's going on online. I read this thread first and it's like I'm still watching MIB II.

Gamaliel

• JCanon
    JCanon
    BTW....if your christ.......then why the hell are you so concerned about your second coming if your already here ya silly little rascal.

Gumby

Actually, most of my work is done but certain specific scriptures have to be fulfilled. '

One is that once the door to the kingdom is closed and the last person sealed, apparently some will then recognize the Messiah and will come up to try to get in. One of their claims will be "you ate in front of us and you taught in our broadways."

If you apply this to the second coming, it means that Christ would have to communicate his teachings at some point, in the "broadways" of some who apparently did not respond to his message before. This proves he must arrive back in the flesh of course. Anyway, this has to be fulfilled. The "broadways" are these public discussion forums which has international access. Thus some here will be rejected who had known me previously.

Also there is a scripture that says that the new truth is so hard to believe by the scoffers that even if it is explained to them in detail, they cannot accept it. So that has to be fulfilled to. I have to at some point explain in detail exactly what is going on and show the scriptures to prove that some will still not believe it, because it's just too much to have Christ come back in the body and identity of an X-JW black female impersonator.

So I'm basically just covering the bases before the "revelation"; some event or circumstance that will suddenly make many believe I really am the Messiah--something I'm imagining THEY are expecting but not according to the Bible. At which point I will have to reject them from the kingdom, for a variety of reasons, but also because all the places will have been filled.

My sheep are already gathered in the secret organization and were gathered before I became the Messiah for the most part. So basically this is just to see what would happen if I told someone in detail what was going on to prove they would not listen unless they had great faith in scripture.

So far, it's coming true. Even so, the "sign of the son of man" did appear in the clouds which are supposed to accompany the second coming and it was photographed, so you can see it. This scene is seen by all the anointed who are part of the "private banquet" of the Messiah now going on.

www.geocities.com/siaxares/sondove1.html

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit