Final Prediction on Election

by minimus 131 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

I don't think the country could take a situation where Biden wins at the ballot box, only to have SCOTUS have a series of rulings that give Trump the win, especially with Trump recent judge nominations.

I don't want Biden to win, but I rather him win that the fallout that would come from that.

• Funky
    Funky

Wisconsin virtually final now:

Wisconsin Election Results:
    Biden 49.6% -1,630,279
    Trump 48.9% - 1,609,641
    Estimated >99% in
  • Funky
    Funky

Wisconsin now final:

BREAKING: Wisconsin Elections Commission Administrator says “All of the ballots have been counted.” Joe Biden has won Wisconsin by 20,697 votes.

Once again for those who just log onto the last page:

If Biden maintains his lead in MI and NV, he has 270. NC, GA, and PA don't even matter.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

The question that remains is will Trump accept the result? From interviews I’ve seen, no republicans are ready to follow into the abyss of disregarding the vote. Power and patronage is draining away by the hour. Let’s hope he does nothing crazy in the coming days and weeks.

The Democrats offered a terrible candidate, who somehow almost managed to lose to Trump. The party will no doubt hail their “centrist” strategy nonetheless.

• Simon
    Simon

I haven't seen anyone saying they shouldn't accept the result, the concern is whether the result is really legitimate. There are plenty of irregularities around both the voting and the counting that raise concerns.

Accepting the legitimate result applies to both sides. Will Biden and the dems accept the result? They have precedent of not doing so.

But it'll probably now be weeks before we know and of course there's still the electoral college vote that happens. It's 2020 - of course there will be more drama with some "faithless" votes.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Why does everyone think biden is going to lose. I think he will win crookedly!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

It's only November 4th...My neighbor who's a staunch Democrat keeps singing a tune that sounds alot like:

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    If Trump wins Michigan, he wins the presidency.
  • minimus
    minimus

Arizona has been taken OFF the Biden list as a win.

• johnamos
    johnamos

Trump was right, the coronavirus will magically "disappear" on Nov 4th.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit