Final Prediction on Election

by minimus 131 Replies latest jw friends

• redvip2000
    redvip2000

Just saying..... Ohio might be Trump's downfall. Seems that Trump will be ok in most other states later in the evening. Ohio is looking real tough looking at the numbers and if he does lose Ohio, it's very hard to win the election.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    The media is really showing its true face tonight. They're doing everything they can to pump up Biden's numbers. Trouble is, like they say, you aren't entitled to your own facts. And numbers are rather stubborn facts.
  • road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

They are pinning a lot of hope on the uncounted mail ballots. Probably filling more in right now.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

They're doing everything they can to pump up Biden's numbers.

I noticed that too. I watched one of the talking heads blathering on about buy-dems being the winner of no less than six named states in a r ow where the results already in were 0, the percentage of votes for Trump or buy-dems was tied a 0% each. Yet somehow they used their crystal ball to declare that buy-dems was the predicted winner of those states.

No wonder I hate math!

• Cypher
    Cypher

Stephen Lett running in 2024.

• Littlewilly
    Littlewilly

Election result = Mr. Trump your fired!

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think fake votes will rule--along with all the Trump votes returning "Biden" once in the computers. Biden will have this fake lead in nearly every major state, and ultimately will be inaugurated on Jan 20 on premises that are about as legitimate as the washtowel having 8 million. And we will be forced to accept this, including Harris' war on the whole country.

And they have a plan B--riots. If Trump is too close, they will start riots to force Biden in. And recounts to stall, so that if Trump is still ahead (fat chance, given all the fake and altered ballots), they will have to keep recounting until Pelosi gets in as president. As for Pelosi being removed, all talk and no action results in this never happening until it's too late.

From there, communism. Everyone will be forced to take the coronavirus shot, even though it is blatantly unsafe and will harm and kill more people than the virus itself could have dreamed of doing. And still have lockdowns and required masks. We will have World War III, complete with everyone under 50 being drafted (Harris or Pelosi will raise the age from 26 to 50 for this). I also expect the whole Internet to be taken down, either by Harris/Pelosi or by those trying to bring Biden into office. (I am surprised that they didn't do that already.)

• minimus
    minimus

Little silly I think you are wrong again

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Election result right now is Trump up nearly 1M in PA, 100k in every other swing state, 300k in Michigan except Arizona where red areas haven’t been released yet. Democrat states like PA called a circuit breaker and stopped counting the vote until tomorrow and has extended votes to be allowed mailed until Friday, without postmark. As I said, Trump wins today, Democrats will cheat their way to victory.

Both Biden and Trump made a victory speech. The MSM (CNN, NBC) just cut the feed from Trump’s speech. Even though Biden and Trump made similar speeches and Twitter posts, Trump was blocked from Twitter and Facebook

Republicans held the Senate, Democrats the House but they lost 5 seats, my predictions were on point.

• Funky
    Funky

Biden wins AZ, called by multiple outlets.

That opens up more paths to victory, can do so even without winning PA.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit