Final Prediction on Election

by minimus 131 Replies latest jw friends

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Ive been watching House of Cards on netflix ( Kevin Spacey / Robin Wright ). Just got to the episode about the election fiasco ...uncannily similar.

• Simon
    Simon

Incredible that large batches of votes, 100% for Biden, are mysteriously showing up - just enough to scrape the win. Even if they were from rampant democrat areas, someone would have made a mistake and voted for Trump. The 100% is a giveaway of fraud.

Another giveaway is that the turnout suddenly goes up to 90% after being in the 60-69% range for the past 70 years.

Then we get to the ballot counters wearing Biden campaign clothing, the election monitors being kicked out and windows boarded up.

People taking suitcases and water-coolers into the vote count areas? No way they contain ballots, right? And ballots so neatly filled out, only a machine printer could do it so consistently.

Oh, and did you know that some voters are over 150 years old? Many older than the oldest living man. Some even died decades ago, but gotta hand it to those dems, they know how to fire up their cemetery base.

Sure, all above board. Nothing to be concerned about. We're told to believe that there is racism even though no one an ever produce evidence, but even with mountains of evidence we're told not to believe our own eyes.

We even have Biden on camera saying they assembled the greatest voter fraud organization ever.

Media + big tech complicit in the whole thing, obviously with their finger on the scale.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Where is this information coming from? In particular the 100% Democrat votes, the suitcases, machine like printing, the 150 year old voters. Quite an extraordinary set of circumstances indeed, but is there any actual evidence to back it up?

The United States is certainly no stranger to election fraud, that’s for sure. Robert Caro documents Lyndon Johnson stealing the Democratic nomination to the senate in 1948 in his book Means of Ascent. Presumably that’s no rare event in politics, it just so happened in this case that Caro is an indefatigable investigator and a crucial witness was willing to talk about it before he died. Otherwise it probably never would have been proved.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

is there any actual evidence to back it up? - look at the first 8 mins of this video.

Approx. 150,000 votes come in for Biden at 4 am, none for Trump, in the state of Michigan. Bit dodgy ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Jdxti4Msc

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Incredible that large batches of votes, 100% for Biden, are mysteriously showing up - just enough to scrape the win. Even if they were from rampant democrat areas, someone would have made a mistake and voted for Trump. The 100% is a giveaway of fraud.

Also, the ballots are filled out only for the presidential race. When you get a ballot, there is more than one race listed on it. But if you wanted to cheat, the last thing you want to do is fill out all of the Democrat races on the ballot because all of a sudden you would see the Presidential, Senate, House races skew equally, at the same time, in the area where the ballots were dumped. So the ballots are submitted with only one race filled out.

With all the safeguards dropped, the left was playing with fire. OK, well, here you go. Nobody can trust the result.

• MeanMrMustard
  • road to nowhere
  • MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

The footage is here:

Go to 2:42:00.

The counting was reported to stop. Everyone went home - told to go home, including poll watchers. These get brought in. The counting didn't stop because 30-60 min later the state flipped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96-BQaIVOpc

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Simon:

I will say this; voter turnout was HUGE in this election. Largest in my lifetime. Hours standing in line in Pennsylvania. Literally, 4 hour wait in one part of my county to get into vote. I've never seen anything like it. So 150 million votes this year, out of a population of 350 million +? Yeah, no problem with that. Hell, I'm surprised there weren't more. I've never voted in my life, but I registered and got out this year.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well the jump in the graph looks odd that’s for sure, but presumably any would-be electoral fraudster could have worked out how to smooth out a graph. Is there a link to the page where I can look at the graph for myself? And any official explanation?

They would have had to do the same in other states too, because as it stands Biden looks set to have victories in a couple of states surplus to requirement.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit