Final Prediction on Election

by minimus 131 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Biden loses because of the Post Office! Crazy !!!!

• newleaver1
    newleaver1

Why does everyone think biden is going to lose. I think he will win comfortably

• Simon
    Simon
    Now there's 300 million of us and we've coughed up Trump, Biden, Pence, Harris Peolsi and McConnell. There's something wrong with this picture.

They had more duels back then, it would solve many things.

But really, history paints a rosy picture of people. People don't change, there has always been the same mix like we have now. Some are made into legendary figures and we only read about the important accomplishments, less about the human figures and failures which represented the reality.

• titch
    titch

As I have stated in a previous thread---it all comes down to what the prevailing "mood" of the electing populace in the US is right now. Is the electing populace in the "mood" of hey, let's get rid of that guy and elect someone new, or are they in the mood for a second, heaping helping of Trump/Pence? Well, we shall see either today, or this week. Best Regards...

Titch.

• Freemail
    Freemail

Please be Trump. He upsets all

the right people. 😁

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    I typically go to Boston in the middle of the week and a friend of mine told me a few minutes ago that it looks like a war zone already boarded up windows and groups of people throwing things at windows that are not boarded up.

Well I've noticed that many store owners are writing "We support BLM" or something similar in the plywood used to protect their windows. Why would they do this? Because they think white supremacists will be the ones causing destruction? If that was the case, they would write "we are white supremacists".

• titch
    titch

Now then, this is a message for everyone in the United States, and in California...Whoever wins or loses in the Election today. Could you please, Please, PLEASE remove the blight that is the campaign banners/posters from wherever they have been posted? I mean, come on, the banners and posters have served their purpose. So, please, after the Election is done, remove them! OK? Enough said.

Titch.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

No incumbent President has lost with an economy as strong as Trumps. (Pre-Covid 19 China Virus)

• Biahi
    Biahi

Let’s just wait for the polls to close.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I predict that starting tomorrow I'll be able to watch a TV program without it being continually interrupted with political ads. I'm frozen2018 and I approve this comment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit