Hi, all...I'm a faithful JW who is sick of lies about us

by James Donalds 76 Replies latest jw experiences

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Just recalling...a servant (60's speak for elder) in a Somerset congregation used to smoke at work. No big deal really, but my, how us teens gossiped about it before going off to feel up our girl friends..

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

<<Hi, all...I'm a faithful JW who is sick of lies about us>>

Same here. It's all lies. It's amazing how apostates create fake information about our brothers in New York. They manufacture ideas like we belonged to the UN as an NGO for 10 years. What a joke! What have we to do with the wild beast of Revelation? And there is no way that we don't have freedom of religion as they say. No one has to choose between true religion and their family. What a lark! We are all free to choose what we want to believe. We spread the good news that we can be saved from Armageddon if we submit to the Faithful Slave and believe and practice everything they teach, we will be saved. Everyone is free to choose life or death. Look I'm fee to smoke the occasional cigar and vote too and come to this apostate forum and tell you guys off. Yes sir. Don't tell me we don't have freedom. And yes, some families do split up; they choose to be apostates; that's their free choice. They made a commitment to follow the truth and then they renege. That's their problem. And the idea that we protect pedophiles and fail to protect children is rubbish. We are a clean organization, and we will continue to support children and family values. Yes, we have made mistakes about the timing of Armageddon; but that is because we are obedient to Christ who warned us to be prepared at all times. Yes we made mistakes, but it would be far worse if we did not warn people of the imminent danger that Armageddon poses. That's why Jesus Christ chose our organization in 1919 and rejected all other churches. Read your Bible and you will have to agree that God is blessing our organization. We are the happiest people on earth and that too proves we are right and approved of God. Sure we made mistakes about vaccinations and organ transplants...but that was only due to our sincerity and desire to follow God's commands. All in all, we are clearly the most unified organization on earth.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

For the people that become brave enough over years to visit this site.... troll b.s shouldn’t be tolerated

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

Hey everyone; why is this ja-moeker being welcomed to the forum? IMVHO, I believe that he is not only a troll, but a "poster" who posted his comment to see what type of reactions could get from us members. I call BULLS^*T re: this guy!

• TerryWalstrom
    TerryWalstrom

You've mistakenly fallen into a category error fallacy.
    You claim to be a star-bellied Sneetch while simultaneously seeking to prove you can choose to be a plain-bellied Sneetch.
    Claiming star-bellied "high ground" while acting exactly as a "plain belly" loses your argument immediately.
    Read Marcus Aurelius.
    Of each particular thing ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature?
    By claiming 2 natures, each contradictory to the other, you invalidate your own argument.
    The actions you perform to escape the "mindless drone" status invalidates your "faithful Witness" nature.
    A "faithful Witness" testifies in harmony with Governing Body policies, you see.
    Were it possible to do otherwise and remain "faithful" would invalidate "true religion" claims by the Organization for failure to hold you to account.
    Consequently, it is you who is a liar twice.
    On the other hand, it is so-called Apostates who are vindicated by your stepping forward and demonstrating how easy it is for a JW to be both sheep and wolf (which is our faithful testimony in criticism of the Org as a whole.)
    QED

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions

Faithful JW or not, you strike me as a complete asshole.

- BoC

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I think James just wanted to hit and run rather than discuss or debate his proposition that EX-JWS or so called apostates tell lies about active JWS.

I wasn't expecting him to stick around though, JWS rarely do.

He exacted his judgement over us members on the forum and vindicated his righteousness before god Jehovah.

I would also make the guess that he's going through a measure of cognitive dissonance about his chosen faith right now.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I look forward to open discussions with JW's and others.

Ironically he exposed his own inherent lie in that statement, he doesn't want to discuss anything, he just came here to throw dirt and run like a coward.

Shame on you James liar liar pants on fire Donalds

• millie210
    millie210

Bad news - this guys a troll...not great at it...not subtle enough.

Good news - He gave everyones "humor" muscles a good work out!

I find all the responses very encouraging in a wonderfully expressed way!

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M
    Hi, all...I'm a faithful JW who is sick of lies about us

Fake News! Call CNN!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit