Hi, all...I'm a faithful JW who is sick of lies about us

by James Donalds 76 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jrjw
    Jrjw

One thing I've learned quite quickly is the lies the watchtower society and GB has covered up and they've used scriptures to mislead so many innocent people from having a life and they've destroyed so many people's lives and families. I feel sick the more I'm learning about them. Think they have a lot to answer for. They have More to answer for than any of the societies so called 'apostates' have ever done all combined. There's a reason they tell jws they're not allowed to speak to anyone that has an opinion that isn't the wts and that's coz we all know the truth and their lies and they will be fully exposed if the shunning isn't there to protect them. Think this so called faithful jw is deluded

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

One of these days I'll write one of these patently obvious troll posts. They seem to get people all riled up against someone who's just playing with us. It must be fun.

I'm taking the mickey, by the way.

• Onager
    Onager

@jrjw They don't just have more to answer for, they're bloodguilty. They are soaked in the blood of innocents that they have killed with their teachings.

If by some strange twist of fate it turns out that there is a God and that he did write the bible and the JW's were right... then that God would justly destroy them all for their crimes.

Their best hope is actually that my worldview is correct and there is no God and so the only thing that is going to destroy them is themselves.

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Jrjw: "Think this so called faithful jw is deluded".

Sadly, aren't they all?

• Good JW
    Good JW

@punkofnice - I considered ignoring the trolling OP, however, decided to get something off my chest instead lol.

• Moster
    Moster

Sparrowdown - Whamo!!!

• never a jw
    never a jw

"Many of us ARE highly educated. I have a Masters Degree."

Many=tiny percentage (usually born-ins doing free legal work for the master in Warwick

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit