Whom Have You Seen In Concert....

by berylblue 104 Replies latest jw friends

• marsal
    marsal

I've been to quite a few concerts, but the best concerts I've been to were the Rolling Stones and Eric Clapton.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

The concert I enjoyed the most was a total surprise.

I was asked to drive my family to see Garth Brooks when he came to England on his world tour.

Didn't expect to enjoy it but he was fantastic (don't laugh)

He was that good we went to see him again when he added another date to the tour (I know...sad)

• unique1
    unique1

My first one was Richard Marx

After that: Satriani, No Doubt, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Snoop Dogg, Janes Addiction, Foo Fighters, Marylin Manson, Nine Inch Nails, Faith No More, Poe, Pantera, Cult, Smiths, Korn, Rob Zombie, Poison, Cinderella, Deftones, Incubus, Living Color, Zack Wylde, Ministry, Nixons, Stabbing Westward, Stone Temple Pilots, Pearl Jam, Tool, Ozzy, Prong, Misfits, Fear Factory, Jerry Cantrell, Joy Drop, Blood Hound Gang, Snot and probably more but that is all I can think of right now.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gosh, I have seen so many bands in concert (it's one of the perks of having a radio career) but the ones I liked the most were, in no particular order, U2; Pink Floyd; Moody Blues and Roger Waters.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Um lets see;

Jethro Tull, James Montgomery & The Blues Band, James Taylor,

Rod Stewart, Cher, Bob Dylan, Beach Boys, Chicago, Crosby Stills

Nash & Young, Moody Blues, Charlie Daniels Band, Neil Sadaka,

Emmylou Harris & The Hot Band, Ricky Scaggs, Brooks & Dunn,

The Diamonds, Fleetwood Mac, Traffic, Arlo Guthrie, Sam Bush,

Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson Starship, Cat Stevens, Toby Keith,

The Four Tops, The Four Seasons, Beatlemania, Jackson Browne,

Bruce Hornsby, Steve Fobert

• heather_66350
    heather_66350

actually i just went to my first concert on saturday. it was matchbox twenty. sugar ray and american hi-fi were also there. i loved it, i had sooo much fun, cant wait to see them again.

• sandy
    sandy

1st Concert was Reba Mcentire with John Michael Montgomery (1994)

Toby Keith, Martina Mcbride, Trisha Yearwood, Jessica Andrews, Faith Hill, Dena Carter, Randy Travis,

Christina Aguilera, Destiny's Child, Brian White, Pam Tillis, Jaguares (spanish-rock group)

Juanes (new Spanish-Rock singer) I saw him last weekend in Las Vegas and I am going to see him again tomorrow night here in Los Angeles.

I've also seen Los Lobos, Julieta Vinegas, shirelles, 4 tops, Coaster (I think).

• Jourles
    Jourles

Does the Blue Man Group count? Afterall, the whole "show" is musical....if you're into drums and percussion.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I've been to a lot of concerts. But the most noticiable ones will be Kristian Zimmerman with Boston Symphony, Jon Nakamatsu with Pro Art Symphony, and Elton John and Billy Joel in Atlanta.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

Seen a lot of shows but my favorites were:

KISS (so close Gene Simmons was spitting blood on me)

Van Halen (original line-up with David Lee Roth)

Loverboy (incredible laser light show)

Fleetwood Mac (first tour)

Everything But The Girl (small club in downtown Fort Worth, Texas, accoustical set)

Sade (her backup musicians played fantastic jazz)

Rush (three guys that make great powerhouse rock)

Sammy Hagar (at the Texas Jam with 50,000 people screaming "call it....heavy metal"

Gino Vannelli (small club. still a great singer)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit