Whom Have You Seen In Concert....

by berylblue 104 Replies latest jw friends

• Agent Double- O- Soul
    Agent Double- O- Soul

Blondie...

Can you remember where & when you saw Jimi? Did you take any pictures, or do you still know someone who did? ( bit of a long shot the pics one, I know...).

Awesome, kid!

Take care...

00 - Soul

• berylblue
    berylblue
    If anybody here has seen the "Eagles" I'd like to fall down and do an act of worship to you.

Quite frankly, if anyone here has seen Al Stewart, I'll worship her/him as well.

• gumby
    gumby

Al Stewart had only 2 or three hits didn't he? I'm cuter than he is

Gumby

• be wise
    be wise

Funkyderek,

Ever seen Whipping Boy? – they're a more well known band in Ireland. I saw them in Temple bar on New Years a few years ago – a good band.

• IronGland
    IronGland
    If anybody here has seen the "Eagles" I'd like to fall down and do an act of worship to you

Go get 5 manequins. Put one behind a drum set and the other 4 holding guitars. Put an Eagles CD in the player. Stare at the manequins while listening to the music. At various points in the CD go get a beer from the fridge and throw $8.00 in the trash. You have just had the Eagles 'Live Experience'. That'll be $100.00.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I'll try to remember in order:

REO Speedwagon

Styx

Journey

Marshall Tucker Band

The Cars

AC/DC

Whitesnake

Def Leppard (sp?)

Van Halen (with David Lee Roth)

Cheap Trick

Michael Jackson (Thriller Tour-----Free Ticket Though and he was a "JW")

Rush

Hewy Lewis and the News

Chicago

Jimmy Buffet

Joan Jett

Molly Hachet

I know I am missing a few. Most of you have seen incredible bands!!

I had tickets to see Led Zepplin in Chicago. Then Jon Bonham (sp?) died. They cancelled of course. I, like a dummy, sent the tickets back. I should have saved them...could have sold them on EBay.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

I have only been to 2 concerts in my life. The fist was Dream Theater in Dallas and the other was Weezer in Wichita, KS. Both were damn good shows.

Kansas District Overbeer

• rocketman
    rocketman

First - Elton John in 1976

Others: Heart, Bad Company (1970s) , Billy Joel (1984), Elton again in 1986, Elton again in 1999, Savage Garden in 2000 and 2001, Bruce Hornsby.

• copsec
    copsec

First concert I went to was Def Leppard. They were great. I have also been to Oak Ridge Boys, Sammy Kershaw, Marty Stewart, George Strait, Tim and Faith, Lynard Skynard, Ted Nugent, REO Speedwagon, Kansas, Lorrie Morgan, Tanya Tucker, Hank Williams Jr, Kentucky Headhunters, Reba McEntire and then my all time favorites for the last three years in a row, AEROSMITH!!!!! I love those guys and have been lucky enough to get very close and take some great pics. Steven Tyler really hams it up!

• blondie
    blondie

Agent,

Can you remember where & when you saw Jimi? Did you take any pictures, or do you still know someone who did?

1. Yes I do, over 33 years ago, one of his last

2. No, I didn't

3. No I don't know anyone who did

(1970: Jimi, Janice, and Jim. Wotta a waste)

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit