The kind of Man GWBush is.

by Yerusalyim 208 Replies latest social current

• wasasister
    wasasister

TH: You couldn't do much worse than the one we currently have. And I mean that as a sincere compliment, in case you wondered.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    TH: You couldn't do much worse than the one we currently have. And I mean that as a sincere compliment, in case you wondered.

Well I hope I would do better, considering the idiot in office, right now.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

So, what kind of man GW Bush is.

First and foremost, he's a politician. Do you really think that he did not know that this 'kind gesture' wouldn't be reported by one of his 'friends'?

Presidents don't do anything that isn't planned. They have an itinery and they stick closely to it. Tony Blair is exactly the same. Little events are leaked to show that he's a 'great guy' when it's really a PR stunt. That's not to say that he didn't genuinely mean it, but why was everyone told about it?

Lets take a closer look at the kind of man George Bush REALLY is:

He has at least one conviction for drunk driving in Maine.

He went AWOL from the Air Force in a time of war...then sends troops to war himself.

Put do death a record number of prisoners while he was Governor of Texas.

All the records of SEC investigations into his insider trading have been sealed in secrecy and unavailable to public view.

He became President after loosing the popular vote. His Dad's friends on the Supreme court stopped the recount when it looked like Gore would win and handed the Presidency to George.

Shattered the record for the biggest deficit in US history.

He also appointed more convicted criminals to administration positions than any other President.

He has also cut welfare payments to veterans.

Involved in and presided over the biggest corporate scandal in history - Enron.

His biggest corporate contributor was Ken Lay, CEO of Enron.

First president to run and hide when his country was attacked.

Oh, yes....a great guy Mr Bush.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Hmm...I dunno, and I feel a bit out of place for saying this, but what about:

TEENYUCK for President of the USA? or, Governor of Ohio?

She'd be loads of fun, and besides, we Canucks would sneak boat loads of goodies across Lake Erie....just for her.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Trauma--Go for it. Seriously. I am very good with flyers and mailers so if you get to that point, I could and would help you. I could create and e-mail everything.

SearchFTT, GW is a businessman, kinda. He seems to have fallen into some good deals (the baseball team for instance) and made good deals. He was a better speaker before he was president, believe it or not. He did not use the teleprompter and did not stumble over words like he does now. Oh, well. Darn, he is human....

I do not think he is a good politician. His father was much better. His father had a career in government. Comparing GWs military and thousands of other young men like him (Al Bore was a photographer, Clinton got out with a student exemption I believe) is unfair. Many, many did the same thing.

As for the death penalty...it is the law here. That is what you need to get over. Until the Supreme Court overturns it and/or state governors put on moritoriums (as in Illinois) the death penalty is going to happen; whether or not the gov is republican or democrat. Too many Americans are pro-death penalty.

Economy---the economy was on a downward spiral in 1999. Before GW was elected. The tech boom fueled the fire. I worked for one of the major players (back then) in the tech industry. Economy goes up, economy goes down. That is basic Econ 101. It is going to happen. Have you seen the stock market? The DOW is doing great. Companies start hiring about 6-9 months after the stocks rebound.

As to the debt. Who was in the congress and the senate when the US debt blossomed? The democrats. Lets tax and spend.

GW is not a great pres. Never will be. Since he will be here for only another 18 months, what is the big deal? If he is so hated and despised he will be voted out of office.

You can start over on the next prez.

Every American President will come with baggage. There is not one clean politician out there. Bill was dirty. Al has baggage. It all comes out when you get in office. There is always someone who is willing to spill the beans. Just depends who you (the prez) pisses off and how much they know.

While we all want a President we can admire and look up to, I don't think it will ever happen in my life.

{{{RAYZOR}}}

TEENYUCK for President of the USA? or, Governor of Ohio?

She'd be loads of fun, and besides, we Canucks would sneak boat loads of goodies across Lake Erie....just for her.

I like it. I don't know about President. I did do drugs (I enhaled)...

Now Governor, that sounds great! Our gov, makes Bush look like a master statesman!

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Teenyuck,

This is just for you, I don't know if your aware of this info, but please comment on it.

George Bush's Grandad, Prescott Bush, was a Wall Street Banker who helped finance the Holocaust. This is NOT a 'conspiracy theory'.

The Federal Register dated November 7th, 1942 page 9097 published the court order seizing Prescott Bush's bank as a Nazi front under the 'trading with the enemy' Act. www.mbpolitics.com/bush2000/Vesting.htm

Bush and the Rockefeller family were half owners of I G Farben (known today as Bayer) the German chemical, munitions and pharmaceutical company which built Auschwitz and forty other slave labour camps.

The Germans were running over Europe with planes, tanks and military vehicles built in large by German subsidiaries of Ford, GM, and run on fuel provided by Rockefeller's Standard OIL.

This is where the Bush family money came from.

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Search, if that is true, it is awful, deplorable, etc. Every other word. I will have to research it.

One thing that immediately comes to mind is: what does that have to do with GW today? Should all sins of parents and grandparents be visited upon their children?

If so, then the Fords, the Bushs, the Rockefellers and many other wealthy families should be penalized.

What does this have to do with GW today?

BTW, I have to leave....I actually have to work today---I will be back this afternoon, sometime after 4 pm EST, so I am not ignoring you, I am trying to make some $$.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

What it has to do with GW today is that he would NEVER in a million years have become president if it wasn't for his Father and his money, would he?

You've said it yourself that he is not a great politician, he's got a shady past but the big corporations donated millions to get him into office.

He wasn't 'elected' for president he was 'selected' and is being used as a front man for his Dad and his croney's.

All the same major players are behind George W as were behind his father.

How would you feel if your father had been killed during the war by German armaments, and years later the Grandson of one of the suppliers became president of your country.

Please research it, you'll be amazed at what you find.

• Mr. Kim
    Mr. Kim

After reading KGB's post, I have to ask only one question.

Who pissed in his cornflakes?

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I got home much later than I thought. Sorry for the delay. I have to go back to work in about 5 minutes, so I am crunched for time right now.

Search, I have not, nor am I going to look into this stuff. I'll take your word for it. Big deal.

His father had money (which he turned into quite a tidy sum for himself {GW}) and he knows business people. Show me a president who does not know how to raise money and you won't be looking at the president. The point is money. Lots of it. Anyone who denies it takes millions of dollars to become pres in the US is putting their head in the sand.

As to being selected, the republicans don't select someone because they have money. They select them because they think that person has the charisma to win the presidency. Believe it or not, GW really came off better than he does today, before the election.

As for his grandfather's ties to anything to do with the Nazis; that would have come out before or during the election process. Don't you think the democrats looked at everything they could to discredit GW? If it is such an important story, send it to the Guardian, the Washington Times, the New York Times, the Los Angles Times and every other paper. They would love to have a story like this to discredit the pres further.

You can take credit for it and go on all the talk shows telling the world how you broke the story on a religious DB for ex-JWs.

BTW, while I am out, I am going to go spend the $200.00 extra my husband got on his paycheck today...all a result of GWs tax cut. Thanks GW. I'll do my part to support the economy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit