Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 206 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

slientbuddha: There is literally a garden chair that’s pushed directly up under the door handle of the house

Top-notch security!

My guess is that he was the only one in the GB pushing back against changes that the rest wanted to implement. It came to a head and he agreed to step down. Anything else, I have no clue. But a man of his age might have some health issues, and the stress of leaving a position as lofty as 'GB member' certainly would not help his blood pressure any. Especially if he was effectively pushed out.

Time will tell. I'm impressed that they managed to keep it as hush-hush as they have, but I would imagine that we'll learn a lot more, eventually.

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

The fact that his beloved Caddy is parked out front tells me he flew offshore or out of the region to stay/sponge.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    The fact that his beloved Caddy is parked out front tells me he flew offshore or out of the region to stay/sponge.

Or perhaps no longer on planet Earth ?

is there any sign of life or even his existence?

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Well wasn't someone there when that lass Salena Vertolomo went around to his new place to confront him? Was it the house, or did she visit their local kingdom Hall when she was filmed talking to that chap outside? Either way, isn't it possible they had him moved rather than risk random - especially angry - apostates going to see him?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Tony is probably sun tanning somewhere nice and warm.

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

i wonder if salena was some kind of distraction to make people think he was there

funny about the chair in front of the door

why did she go to the kh and not his house?

it's almost like wt wanted people to think "apostates" are all scary/out-of-control lunatics

did they give her a house too?

i know she has a place down in fl that's on the register as some kind of non-profit

but the website just links to other stuff, kinda shammy, like a cover

where is she now?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    FragrantAddendum - “…it's almost like wt wanted people to think ‘apostates’ are all scary/out-of-control lunatics…”

You mean we’re not?

• NotFormer
    NotFormer
    You mean we’re not?

You have a trustworthy face!

• FragrantAddendum
  • MrTheocratic
    MrTheocratic

3 things we can say for sure:

1- There is a very serious reason why they are hiding him. People don't go into hiding for no reason.

2- He and his wife are willing participants.

3- His departure from the GB was for a dishonorable reason. The GB has made a delibrate public display of distancing themselves from him. They have practically erased / canceled him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit