Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 206 Replies latest jw friends

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

YW😎

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ Fragrant…

Was that legit footage of Uncle Tony, or was it deepfaked or something?

• FragrantAddendum
  • Athanasius
    Athanasius

Apparently Tony is not attending JW meetings. If he was attending a congregation somewhere in the English speaking world, we would have heard about it by now. He was a celebrity in the JW world, and JWs like to talk. So having a former GB member attending your congregation would be something the locals would tell their friends.

I'm only speculating, but maybe Tony took a lucrative buyout and retired incognito to some tropical hideaway.

Hopefully others will have more information to share.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

He could be seriously ill, hence his absence from meeting attendance. But you'd think that there would be more information out there if it was simply a medical retirement. But then again, he was a head of a secret society which loves to keep people in the dark, so who knows?

• Gorb
    Gorb

Since he left the GB some major changes are implemented.

Gorby

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

I believe Tony is doing just fine.

MCallum Single Malt Scotch Whiskey now comes stored in Sherry Oak Casks which give it a fantastic undertone which blends well with Scotch.

On second thought, It might not be a bad idea for him to check those liver enzymns.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

What is the nearest kingdom hall and the nearest liquor store to Tony? Do we have ground support?

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I'm sure he is happy mooching off an affluent JW somewhere nice sipping some good scotch poolside.

Since his location was made public he has been hiding out from all those he wanted to sizzle like an overcooked hotdog.

• Athanasius
    Athanasius

Most likely Tony got a comfortable buyout from the Watchtower. So I'm sure that he can purchase whatever brand of liquor he wants. However, even though there is a video of Tony in a liquor store buying over $800 of expensive Scotch, the rumors of alcoholism seem to originate with a transplanted slob who plopped himself down in Croatia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit