I lost my baby

by kelpie 105 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

I am so sorry Kelpie, I sense your feeling a little guilty. PLEASE dont do that. I believe these things happen ..Nothing to do with you. Now focus on getting well. Imagine in a few years you will have "many" babies...Sounds to me like you have a "keeper" in Rick... Give him a hug from me!!!! Sounds like Mum is a good one also....(((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Kelpie and Rick

I just thought of something for you to be aware of. Like Rick said there is this loss of the baby and the plans and that is terrible and you need to grieve that. You are both doing it.

But Kelpie you have an added difficulty. Your hormones are going to be all over the place. Expect that until things even out and get back to "normal" physically you will have some pretty intense mood swings. You might want to talk to your dr about this to find out how long it might continue.

Somewhere here (I will look for it) I have a book about the loss you are experiencing. If I find it I can email it to you.

I did a quick search and fortunately had the right CD in the computer. I have the file. It is written for both the father and mother and an excellent book to help parents with this loss.

You can contact me at ladylee@shaw.ca if you want me to email it to you

• dottie
    dottie

(((((((kelpie & rick))))))))))

My heartfelt sympathies go out to you during this difficult times.

Many Hugs & Much Love to You Both

Dottie

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

(((((((((((((Kelpie & Rick))))))))))))))

I am so sorry for the pain you are going through. Please remember that YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. Unfortunately, miscarrages are a part of life and life is difficult. If it was something you did to miscarry that baby, there wouldn't be all the abortion clinics around.

Anyway, the best thing you said was: "I am not going to go back on the pill. I am going to continue to eat my foliate tablets every day and take multi vitiams" Give yourself at least 3 cycles (periods) before trying to conceive again. So use foam & condoms or anything over the counter without hormones in them to help you not conceive for 3 months.

It is always hard when we lose a baby/child, because we lose our future. You two sound strong and time will help to ease the pain so that you can go ahead and still plan for the future together.

My thoughts are with you both in this sad occasion and now hopefully in a happy occasion as you plan for your wedding.

Hugs,

Joy Certified Nurse-Midwife

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Oh, darling, I am so sorry!!!!! It is a VERY difficult thing to lose a baby, no matter how short the pregnancy. I still mourn my miscarriages and always will. One of them will always be remembered as the baby who loved garlic, because that's what I craved. But please don't give up -- my doctor encouraged me to try, try again and not end my childbearing years with a miscarriage. How much of that was due to him building a wine cellar and needing my money I'm not sure, but the end result is two beautiful children, for whom I am very thankful.

Lots of hugs,

Nina

• DJ
    DJ

((((((((((((((((kelpie and rick))))))))))))

So Sorry. I had a miscarriage too but since then I've had two beauties. Hang in there. My mom had three miscarriages and then had five kids! Don't lose heart. The poster who said that it is nature's way of eliminating the fetus because there is something wrong......is the same thing that my doctor told me. It was somewhat comforting for me to think that was true in my case. Take care of yourself and recooperate, you will have another chance. love, dj

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

{{{{{Kelpie & Rick}}}}}

I am so sorry for your pain and loss.

Tina

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Sending sympathy to you Kelpie.

We're sorry to hear your sad news, but glad to know that mum has been there for you.

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Rick: We are so sorry for you loss.

Thunder and Sheila

• Shakita
    Shakita

I am so sorry for your loss. Hugs to both of you in this very sad time.

((((((((((((((Kelpie and Rick))))))))))))))

Mrs. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit