I lost my baby

by kelpie 105 Replies latest jw experiences

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Umm, sorry about the previous blank post, don't know how to really use this new format...been away a while.

I'm so sorry for your loss, and my sincerest condolences to both yourself and Rick.

Kelpie, you didn't DO anything wrong, OK? so please don't blame yourself, as some of the things your post said would indicte. This happened to my ex and me, and well, I know she didn't do anything wrong, the doctor told us sometimes if there is something wrong with the pregnancy, it's just natures way of correcting it, and not going on with the pregnancy, doesn't always happen that way but sometimes like in your case it did.

But be assured YOU or RICK did nothing wrong!

Take it is easy for a while, try not to stress over it too much if you possibly can, the pain will pass with time.

Take care

• yesidid
    yesidid

Oh Kelpie, dear Kelpie we’re aching, as we watch and feel your heart tear,

Our arms would just love to embrace you, perhaps make it easier to bear.

Please accept our love and kind wishes for you and your family too.

And we pray, maybe your mother will now feel she can come back to you.

• Prisca
    Prisca

((((((Kelpie and Rick))))))

So sorry to hear about this. My thoughts are with you.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Oh, Kelpie,

My heart is breaking for you. Please take care of yourself.

Love,

Robyn

• kelpie
    kelpie

Thank you all so much for your support and kind words.

After I posted this, I went to do grocey shopping with Rick and thought that I had things under control until I heard a new born baby cry.

That was it. I just fell to pieces in the middle of the shopping centre. Again Rick was the tower of strength and just held me while I cried. He even went as far as completely missing the isle that has all the baby thins in it.

I know it will take time. Its just hard because the silliest things set me off. An add on tv, a thought.. anything. They say time heals all wounds.

I am not going to go back on the pill. I am going to continue to eat my foliate tablets every day and take multi vitiams.

thanks again to all... All your support means so much.

love to all

Kim (aka kelpie)

• SYN
    SYN

((((((((((Kelpie))))))))))

• hippikon
    hippikon

I realy don't know what to say. I'm very sory for your loss and I feel for you.

Please Please give me a ring if there is anything at all we can do.

• Angharad
    Angharad

(((((Kelpie & Rick)))))

I'm so sorry

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

(((((((((((((Kelpie and Rick)))))))))))))))))

My heart is breaking for you. As I was reading your post I cried. We have lost two, but I know that does not ease the pain. Just know that each day you will feel stronger, but cry when you need too, because that is the best medicine. Keep going with the cuddles and reassuring whispers.

Words cannot express my feelings for you. I actually posted the other day to see how you were, but be strong.All your friends here are thinking of you.

I am so glad though that you mum was near for you.

Loads of love and hugs.

Cath (mrs nightwarrior)

• Sadie5
    Sadie5

So sorry this happenned.

((((Kelpie & Rick))))

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit