I lost my baby

by kelpie 105 Replies latest jw experiences

• riz
    riz

((((((((Kelpie and Rick))))))))) I'm so sorry. I don't even know what to say.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Kelpie I am so sorry to hear this, talk it through as much as you like, you need to. You have found a good husband to be and your mother sounds great. I am glad the people you needed the most where there for you. Sorry we are all not there to give you a hug

(((((( K )))))))).

Brummie

• LoverOfTruth
    LoverOfTruth

I'm sorry for your loss. It seems God makes us stronger when we go through trials like this. It's so wonderful seeing a visible sign of your Mother's love; it never went away at all. How tortured your mother must have been to not see her little girl. Your shared hurt gave her an opening to show you just how much she cares. I'm a mother too and I can tell you with a certaintly, we love our children with our whole hearts. WE CAN'T HELP IT!

It strengthens my resolve to pray even more for those who are still "Dazed and Confused" under the control of the conrol of the Watchtower Bible and Tract Printing Company.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

(((((((((((((((((((Kelpie)))))))))))))))))))) You are not alone. I've had two myself and know just how bad you feel right now.

There was nothing you could do to prevent this. It just happens sometimes. I know this will be of little comfort, but the Dr, had told me that, when you miscary, it is because their was something wrong with the pregnancy. I've since had two children.

((((((((((((((((((((Big hug for you)))))))))))))))))

• rocketman
    rocketman

(((((((((((((Kelpie)))))))))))

My sis-in-law just lost hers; it is sad and I am sorry kelpie.

• nowisee
    nowisee

(((((kelpie & rick)))))

i too miscarried my first pregnancy and i know how emotionally painful this experience is and how real your baby was. it is a true loss. my heart goes out to you.

nowisee

• Seven
    Seven

{{{{{{{Kelpie}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry for your loss. You and Rick are in my thoughts.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

((((((Kelpie))))))).

I'm sorry to hear this. There are no words adequate for times like this.

Wishing you strength.

Expatbrit

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Kelpie & Rick:

I am so sorry. I can only imagine how that experience must make you feel. It wasn't your fault.

I am not a father but just reading your account made me weep as if I was one. My heart broke as I read of your feelings.

Please accept my condolences. It is good you have your wedding coming up. it will help focus your mind on a positive thing in your life. Rick sounds like an amazing guy. Focus on the good things, like Rick, that are in your life. It won't remove the sense of loss, but can help you stay grounded.

I wish you and Rick all good things.

Uzzah

• Cowboy
    Cowboy

(((((((( Kelpie and Rick )))))))) So sorry for your loss.i know it's hard,but please don't blame yourself.

CB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit