I lost my baby

by kelpie 105 Replies latest jw experiences

• blacksheep
    blacksheep

I am so sorry for your loss. I lost two babies in early pregnancy and was sure I was losing my son (who fortunately is now 3 years old...) Your partner is a gem...Thank you for sharing your story here. You are not alone. It is so sad, but time does heal the wounds if you can just have faith.

Take care!

• bebu
    bebu

((((Kelpie)))) ((((Rick))))

Losing your first baby, especially considering the joy you had with anticipation, is so devastating.

I'm so thankful that your husband and your mom are rising to the occasion, doing what is good and best in this tragedy. You can see what people are made of in times like this, and what blessings they can be.

I do so hope that a new chapter has begun for you and your mom... I hope she will be a good part of all her grandkids' lives.

bebu

• mommy1
    mommy1

Kelpie and Rick,

Sorry you lost your baby.

• BadJerry
    BadJerry

(((((((((((((( KELPIE ))))))))))))))))))))

it's been several days since I've been on and I just now saw this, I AM SO SORRY to hear this, many of us were so excited for you and now we share your sorrow. I don't know if there are any words that can give you the comfort you need. They say time heals. Somewhat and True, I miscarried 16 years ago and I still think about the little person I lost, who they might of looked like, if it had been a girl or boy. When I get to the other side, I will know and possibly see him/her as God gives us the desires of our heart. Information that I read all said to wait at least 3 months, I am not one to wait. I wanted to get pregnant again and did so after a cycle. It didn't replace the loss but it brought me new joy.

you do what you need to do and focus on the good you have in your life.

from IMANALIENTO (Jackie) logging on to hubbys ID

• Soledad
    Soledad

Im so sorry this happened to you kelpie. I too know exactly what you're going through. Please dont blame yourself.

• kelpie
    kelpie

To see how many responses I got from this thread has been heartwarming.

It has brought tears to my eyes. You know how the dubs talk about the "love within" proves that they are the true religion well how wrong are they.

I see the true love of brotherhood here, whether you believe in God or not. It is the natural human nature that pulls us all together in times of need and distress.

Thanks again for being so supportive during this hard time. I now look to the future and look to the time when I can be pregnant again. I know this will happen soon.

My arms are stretching out across the world to give you all hugs.

Love Kim... my thoughts are always with you all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit