• Miss_MG
    Miss_MG

Kelpie,

So very sorry to hear of your loss.

mg,

• kelpie
    kelpie

hi all this is rick....

I just want to say thank you all for your sypathetic notes. Kelpie and I are going through emotional pain and to tell you the truth my little kelpie is so strong and has supported me so much. I feel that the least i could do is be there for her.

Your comments have helped very much especially those of you who have had first hand experience.

I used to think many years ago when i was young and stupid, that the emotional pain should be small because you really didnt know or see the embryo all you had was internal physical feelings.

like i said i was really stupid and ignorant about the whole parenthood regime. From the moment the baby was concieved, we started planing and organising our lives in preparation for the change and to tell you the truth i was a little stressed at the thought of becoming a father again but kelpie made me excited and i wanted this baby so much. I engoyed going shopping for prams and baby stuff.

when we found out we lost the baby, it was like i had lost my life a little and i kept say to my self what are we going to do now... what are we going to do now..... i was fairly depressed. but my sweetheart said to me " i dont want to go back on the pill again..." and i though well we can try again and we will be better prepared. she gave me hope and life. thats why i love her so much.

any way, i just want to say thank you again for your wonderful thoughts and sympathy.

rick..

• blondie
    blondie

So sorry, (((Kelpie and Rick)))

Blondie and Irreverent

• Realist
    Realist

(((((((((((((((((((Kelpie and Rick))))))))))))))))))))))

i am so sorry this happened

a very good friend of mine also lost her first baby....but now she has two wonderful daughters. i am sure the same will happen to you!

i wish you the very best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Helge

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Kelpie and Rick. I am sure the outpouring of love and concern here will help somewhat at this time.

Thank you for sharing your emotions with us. I was encouraged to hear of the support from your mother. This could be the opening to aid in the repair of your relationship with her.

As we shared in your initial joy, we now share in your pain and grief.

Love: David and Denise

• shera
    shera

(((((((Kelpie))))))),you and rick are in my thoughts.

Heather

• teejay
    teejay

Kelpie,

My heart goes out to you and Rick. So sorry for the loss of your Little One.

• worldlygirl
    worldlygirl

Kelpie, I lost my first baby when I was 12 weeks into the pregnancy. I'm so sorry you're having to go through all this. Be glad you have such a wonderful man to help you through this trying time. (((((((((((((((((Kelpie))))))))))))))))))))))))

Worldlygirl

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

(((((kelpie and rick)))))))))))) so sorry to hear of your loss.

Love

Denise

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Kelpie,

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Yeru

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit