Mother arrested after child put in washing machine

by Cassiline 115 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Git: I think Simon was referring to your rudness also so I would chill too

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Gita

Sticks and stones!!!!!! you need help along with your buddy. Just in case you missed the point CHILD ABUSE IS NO LAUGHING MATTER

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Sheila I want to apologise to everyone in the world for whatever it was that I said. It was bad and rude and thouroughly reprehensible and please don't remind me because I didn't really mean it and I do come from an unhappy home.

The truth was that I didnt believe this story to be true. I thought it was soem sick joke. I was angry and upset. Now I reailze it was true!

I found the evidence to prove it!

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Git: You have something so wrong with you

• Hamas
    Hamas

aHAHahahahahAHAHAhahaa !!!!

Gita, that is soooo funny LOL

Unbelievable..... ahahahahhahahaa.

Both of your previous posts are so funny, Gita, thanks for the laughs !!!!

• Brummie
    Brummie

What a shitty turn around this thread took!

I'll bet the mother thought it was funny too so at least you make a freind with the mother even if the child wouldnt find the whole thing traumatising. Psychos!

Strange that some would laugh with the mother, thank God the majority here can see this from the childs point of view!

Brummie

• Hamas
    Hamas
    Strange that some would laugh with the mother

I would probably be the first one to slap the mother. I dont think child abuse is funny in the slightest.

The sickening condition of the world is what is funny. We must all laugh in the face of tragedy, otherwise tragedy will laugh in our face.

Amen.

• little witch
    little witch

we also see the ''thrower of the flame''!

Nuff said. I suppose the best thing to do in this situation is to deny the attention seeker the thrill of insiting passions. what a way to get a thrill! Cheeses!

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Time out everyone LET'S NOT FEED THE TROLLS

• Brummie
    Brummie
    We must all laugh in the face of tragedy

So I take it you laughed through the Sarah Payne murders etc? This could have turned out to be a murder too!

I suppose you laughed all the way through 9/11? The Iraq war? ...

Get a head check

Brummie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit