Mother arrested after child put in washing machine

by Cassiline 115 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha
    WHy not take a step back and think that maybe this is making some one very sad, maybe it happened in their family, maybe it is bringing back bad memories?

How the hell many people get thrown into washing machines? LMAO. Sorry.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Gita

Your bio reads you are interested in spirituality. I think you should look up the definition. your posts on this thread suggest you have the spirituality of a gnat. GET A LIFE.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Git, are you an idiot?. Read my whole post( all of them) in their context as a whole, do not take what I said out of context, I am talking about child abuse in GENERAL......... AS A WHOLE, not just this washing machine incident.........the point of what I was saying, it the topic of child abuse, not the METHOD, that may bring back upsetting memories to some.

Oh I am sooooooo sorry if I have offending you by callling you an idiot...........I am sorry I wont call you an idiot.......... how about this,,,,,,clueless? insensitive? ........... maybe then I wont break the rules if I call you these things instead of idiot...opps my bad.........

• Brummie
    Brummie

See this is were Sixof9 and Gitas part company, I can get sixs idea but gitas is just making fun of the whole sorry thing.

I'm outta this thread, someone puked on it and it stinks.

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Skally, that dog with the man's leg? That's some funny stuff! lol.

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

Brummie

You are right it does stink and he is making fun of it so much so he has started another thread based on the posts here. I guess he thinks he's being smart. Now i'm tired of this mess as much as it's angered me. I'm not going to feed this anymore. I'm amazed it's not been shut down by now.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Ditto, I am out of here too. Now I feel like an idiot for responding.

• Brummie
    Brummie

lol @ lyin

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,87816,00.html

"I don't believe what the camera says," the girl's grandmother, Mary Osborne, told KCBS-TV

Friends and neighbors expressed shock and disbelief. "She wouldn't do anything like that. That's not Erma," neighbor John Herring told the TV station. "She's a nice, loving mother who takes care of her kids."

I was looking for follow-ups to this story to see if perhaps the mother explains her actions, instead I find the quote above from the child’s grandmother.

I find it hard to swallow a mother who has all her faculties would ever think of "playing" ( this is the only thing which enters my mind as a reasonable explanation for her actions) in afore mentioned manner. This article goes on to speak of her mother being "frantic" while trying to remove her from the washing machine.

Surveillance camera footage showed that the woman placed her daughter in one washer, then removed her and placed her in a second front-loading washer, which turned on when she closed the door, Stone said.

Correct me if I am wrong let’s assume the mother was “playing” with her child. Don’t you have to insert money first BEFORE the washer turns on? This fact in self seems to imply there was more of a malicious intent to her actions.

I have no sympathy for the woman whatsoever. Unless someone tells me that washers operate without inserting a coupon or coin.

• Gopher
    Gopher

wha..wha..what the hell? Grandma says the camera is lying! Neighbors make excuses! Geez, these idiots are not HELPING the situation. This Erma person needs to be isolated from society and given help really fast. That's what they should be saying. Instead we hear this utter drivel from people who supposedly "care". What a sad commentary on the state of their minds. If they cared for the child, they would want this mother to get some remedial help.

Cassi, you are exactly right -- these machines are coin-operated. This was a purely evil act. And one that brought extreme fear and nearly death to her child. Un-believable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit