Mother arrested after child put in washing machine

by Cassiline 115 Replies latest jw friends

• Brummie
    Brummie

No one assumes anyone doesnt care for children, and no one is pretending they care about them more than so & so.

The dismay here is that people are laughing at what a child abuser did, probably because the caption is as far as they got to reading. Anyone who can turn this into a joke is only thinking of self, not that they dont care but they just dont see the gravity of Child abuse, or why would they be seeing the "funny" side? If they are not seeing the "funny" side, why is anyone laughing?

Brummie

• SixofNine
    SixofNine
    The dismay here is that people are laughing at what a child abuser did,

Except NO ONE has been laughing at what a child abuser did. The humour is in the monumental absurdity of putting a child in a washing machine.

I predict that all of you, in the next month or two, are going to be doing the wash, and harrassed by your dirty little rugrats, you're going to get a Dr. Evil grin on your face, and bust out laughing at what you just thought. I suspect you won't come admit here and admit to it, lol.

• Brummie
    Brummie
    and bust out laughing at what you just thought.

I get it! LOL. I've probably thought a few things and laughed. I think the upset is this woman did it not thought it.

Brummie

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

It was funny and you know it. The kid will survive (and he's probably very very clean). So no harm done.

All's well that ends well, right?

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

What a sicko you are!!!!!!! No harm done huh You need to be put in a washing machine, then we all can say no harm done. I doubt you would be so quick to make jokes about it. So take your psycho artwork elsewhere.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Sometimes ppl who has suffered servre abuse themselves, tend to find things funny that are inappropriate.. Abused children often hurt other children and hurt animals.B/c of their abuse, at times ppl tend to lose normal human feeling, tend to be sociopaths.

Pehaps, that is why someone could find this amusing.

I do not find it a all funny.

• eisenstein
    eisenstein

What a knucklehead, LOL, you cannot tell the difference between a washer and a dryer

WHAT A MORON

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Git , do you really feel that no harm was done, no lasting harm at that even?

I wonder if later you are going to come back and say you were just pulling our leg and you meant none of this, I am not talking about your artwork or your chuckle at the reading of the newsline, as much as you saying .............no harm done, all ends well that ends well?

You can not possible believe this. The child is still in the hospital, could have brain damage from lack of oxygen, probably has endured his/her mom doing lord only knows what to him/her. The one person in the whole world who is supposed to love you, protect you above all over , your own mother doing that to you, Can you imagine the issues this poor child will have , is having?

I am seriously in tears thinking of all the children I know personally from our home town and other things I read in the paper and it is the sickest thing in the world to abuse a child , in any way, weither it causes their death or not.

Did you read what I wrote about the little girl who was beaten to death by her mom and stepdad? Did you know that it started off with little things ,,,,,,,well, not little things , it was abuse , but it wasnt just one day decided to beat the child to death. She endured at least 2 years of this kind of abuse before they went so far as to take her life away.

Please help me to understand why you say,,,,,,,,,, NO harm done?

• Brummie
    Brummie

applauds wednesday!

hmm this might explain why I pulled the legs offa daddylonglegs...

On the other hand I have never hurt an animal,human, or a ladybug. *stands proud*

Brummie

• Brummie
    Brummie

Roflmao @ eisenstien

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit