Why do Anti-Jws refuse to answer questions- and ignore our answers?

by DoubtingThomas 63 Replies latest jw friends

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Denial.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DOUBTING THOMAS:

You have to be kidding me. I have read through some of your posts and have to admit it is YOU who do not address what people say or explain in detail why you think they are wrong!

Other people put a great deal into their responses to you but you don’t want to hear it or won’t answer it intelligently.

Just quoting scriptures doesn’t do it. You don’t REALLY answer people or have a meaningful dialog. You just do a hit and run with a short sarcastic answer.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Stop Gas Lighting DT. All of your questions have been answered, but it is YOU who keep running away from answering basic questions about your belief.

Like Here.

And Here.

So are you ever going to answer?

Here are some other JW's that had a hard time with the same questions:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqwH_USEzpU&ab_channel=BibleReady

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

This idiot is a troll. The JW are proven wrong every time you dig. This idiot knows nothing about the cult and less about religion in general

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    You just do a hit and run.

Next time Doubting Thomas starts a topic and decides to run and hide, Grandma Jean and Grandma Rose will have an answer he will never forget!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''The JW are proven wrong every time you dig. This idiot knows nothing about the cult and less about religion in general''

Because nobody likes to admit that they've been lied to, especially most of their lives.
    Probably explains why JW's do a run and hide when they can't prove themselves.

It's just a human tendency. To ignore that they've been proven wrong, and just can't face facts.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Well, I did ask you three questions and didn't get any answers from you. Here they are again:

1) What are the things that you do not believe from the Governing Body and how does this impact that group's ability to please God?

2) Please provide examples of when they have admitted their mistakes/sins.

3) If they are simply your fellow brothers, they should be judged as such. Is it Christian for someone to outcast people and have their friends and family shun them for disagreement on even small things?

these questions are in this thread: https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/6228807374602240/can-you-jw-who-does-have-gb-their-leader

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''2) Please provide examples of when they have admitted their mistakes/sins.''

Uh, they can't. They simply buckle-down, or double-down. Gaslight the followers.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

C’mon the JWs themselves are past masters at avoiding questions and ignoring well constructed arguments. This goes all the way from individuals,like my family, who totally refuse to consider a valid criticism, right up to the top and the written articles.

Actually it is a skill you need to develop as a dub . In the ministry I used to try and develop this art of talking around a difficult question. I was once told by a c/o “ you don’t have to answer every question, just acknowledge it” ….. Like a politician, eh?

Ex Witnesses generally supply a reasoned argument, in my experience. Of course there will always be those who resort to name calling if you disagree, but they can be ignored.

I have found on line excellent reasons to not accept those teachings of the WTS that do not emanate directly from Scriptures. I am sure you can too.

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    masters at avoiding questions and ignoring well constructed arguments.

Or outright lying.

Householder: "Are you here to try to convince me to change my religion?"

JW: "Oh no! I'm only here to share information with you / encourage Bible reading."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit