Why do Anti-Jws refuse to answer questions- and ignore our answers?

by DoubtingThomas 63 Replies latest jw friends

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Man, oh man! I get tired of answering him!

Since he's now a believer of the Trinity, maybe the third time will be the charm!

By Christ's sacrifice/ the blood he shed.

Now, you answer mine! How come you don't believe Jesus when he told his followers he would die?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

😂

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Doubting Thomas:

You ask the question of users of this forum -

"Why do Anti-Jws refuse to answer questions- and ignore our answers?"

You asked a specific question - "Can a person be one of Jehovah's Witnesses without acknowledging the Governing Body as his leader?"

Users of this forum consist mostly of former Jehovah's Witnesses. A few users have never been one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Some are as we say PIMO (Physically In Mentally Out). They attend meetings and go through the motions, but they no longer believe it is the one, true religion. Some who have left have gone on to join other Christian religions. Many are no professed atheists or antitheists.

What all of us who were Jehovah's Witnesses and left or who are still holding oneself out to be one of Jehovah's Witnesses, but secretly no longer are a believer all agree on is this - If one of Jehovah's Witnesses openly denies the position of the Governing Body as the only leaders of the organization such a person would face some consequences up to and including being disfellowshipped.

DoubtingThomas - I won't tell you that you are not one of Jehovah's Witnesses because you do not believe the Governing Body is the leader of the organization. I won't tell you whether Jehovah accepts your worship or not because of your beliefs. What I will tell you is real knowledge can only come from personal experience.

If you want true and real knowledge you must validate the answers through personal experience. It is the only way. I realize COVID-19 has done a lot to interfere with Jehovah's Witnesses' meetings and the like. However, the next time there is an in person meeting or even a Zoom meeting I encourage you to test your answer to your own question. Test our answer to your question. Raise your hand to answer a question. At some point when you answer make the statement: "I do not believe the Governing Body is anything more than brothers like me and they are not my leaders." Then see what response you receive.

After you complete your experiment come back here with the results. I encourage conducting the experiment at least twice. Possibly 3 times to validate your data. If the data shows you are correct I will humbly accept your data and apologize for any harm my contradictory claim has caused. If the data shows we were correct, look on the bright side - you have a place to come to share in experienced truth.

• DesirousOfChange
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

DT, you are providing an answer to the wrong question. The demons believe in Jesus too.... are they saved? Of course not.

I'm still waiting for you to provide a scripture that shows how you can get your sins forgiven outside of the New Covenant...... surely there must be one. Surely you wouldn't base your eternal future on a position that has zero scriptural support would you?

So, no you still haven't answered my question. which is a fair question.

And taking a cup, he offered thanks and gave it to them, saying: “Drink out of it, all of you, for this means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins.

You are suggesting that there is some way to avoid condemnation while at the same time personally rejecting the New Covenant "for the forgiveness of sins". Where is your scriptural support?

Jehovah's Witnesses are historically known to go to extreme measures to keep from answering this simple question..... just as you have. They will abandon children, grand children, parents and take other extreme measures to keep from being made to feel uncomfortable in their rebellion against Christ.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber......I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved - John 10

Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is NONE of his.” - Roman 8: 9

So again, where is the scripture that says you can get your sins forgiven while outside of the New Covenant "for the forgiveness of sins"?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

TBK- I don't cause divisions. That is a personal choice. I've made my views known to all the elders at every congregation I've been too.

Your POINT?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

SB- once again, he had his 'memorial' with his apostles, not his many disciples.

Ignoring the Promise, he made them?

• Sanchy
    Sanchy

DT, are you Disfellowshipped?

• DoubtingThomas
  • Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    he had his 'memorial' with his apostles, not his many disciples.

That does not show how a person can get there sins forgiven while outside of the new covenant does it? It is also VERY lame reasoning. By this reasoning, only his apostles could get their sins forgiven and they were apostates for later inviting others to get their sins forgiven too!

The fact is that after Jesus showed them how to do it, the apostles obediently led everyone else to enter into this agreement "for the forgiveness of sins" as well. Christians have been doing this for 2000 years. This agreement is literally what makes them "Christian" .... which means "little christ"

Is this your ONLY reason for personally rejecting the new covenant "for the forgiveness of sins"?

Don't you think it odd that after reading the bible all the way through several times, you still don't know how to get your sins forgiven?

So again, where is the scripture that says you can get your sins forgiven while outside of the New Covenant "for the forgiveness of sins"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit