Why do Anti-Jws refuse to answer questions- and ignore our answers?

by DoubtingThomas 63 Replies latest jw friends

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

I told you I don't believe in them.

They have ignorance just as you have and I about different things.

And I LAUGH at C! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahah!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''C. Whatever I choose confirms I doubting Thomas belongs to a captive organization''

That's what the Borg has done to them. Is to have their thinking all done for them, like a bunch of programmed drones.

• carla
    carla

If anyone (non jw ) doubts the veracity of a jw and general obnoxiousness you can always count on one like this one to make your point for you. I find it quite amusing when sending a Christian to a thread like this one to show them just how a jw truly acts. Though usually they can't believe the person is really a jw.

I ask jw's if they think they are making a case for their god or Jesus when they act like this and they go on to blame others for their behavior. Much like the abuser, "I wouldn't have to beat you if you just listened, believed and behaved like I wanted you to".

To some degree I can understand the jw thought about bringing reproach upon jah for the behavior in the cong, this one surely doesn't make one say, "wow, this guy is truly an enlightened holy guy! I want to join him so I can be just as much of a obnoxious ass as him".

At one time jw's used to be able to have actual discussions with people, sadly they know so little about jw doctrine, the Bible and history they don't know what to believe until their Lords in NY tell them what to believe.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

DOUBTING THOMAS:

Sorry, but I wonder if you are a young person. I think everybody else on the thread is a mature adult.

Your answers are inadequate, simplistic and lacking and that is why I wonder if you are a kid. If you are an adult: no comment. Listen, I know a few JWs that cling to the religion and it wouldn’t matter to them WHAT they believe. I think you are in this category..But, so what? I have no desire to drag anybody away from the religion. I’m just grateful I have no family there.

The fact is: you have not made a defense for your ‘faith’ with your silly half-assed answers. You shouting “I don’t believe Bwa wa wa” is not an answer.

The sad part is if you walk away and dishonestly tell other misguided JWs that us ex-JWs don’t know what we are talking about. Everybody but YOU has painstakingly explained their answers in detail. You just sound childish and a trifle incoherent which sadly is how a lot of Witnesses sound!

It would be pointless from here on to reply to any of your posts.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I think everybody else on the thread is a mature adult.''

Outstanding point.

Many of us on here have read Crisis of Conscience, In Search of Christian Freedom by Ray Franz

Various books by David A. Reed

Stephen Hassen's books.

Until a person does read such books, one's views are as short-sighted and as naieve as can be.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    Many of us on here have read...

Beth Sarim could have stopped with that statement. It is well documented that the Watchtower's publication site non-Watchtower sources to prove their teachings, but do so unethically by giving quotes out of context. Look no further than Life! How Did it Get Here? By Creation or Evolution?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Awww! How humble and wise you are!

• DoubtingThomas
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''It is well documented that the Watchtower's publication site non-Watchtower sources to prove their teachings, but do so unethically by giving quotes out of context.''

I know. Then they get caught doing that, lying or plagiarizing their magazines and having to modify things. Like when the original magazines are different from the bound volumes.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Wow! This guy doesn't get it. No facts to your argument presented. Instead you just attack. How immature. Put it to you this way, Watchtower vs. Me on facts, Watchtower 0. Me. One. I can't support fraud.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit