Why do Anti-Jws refuse to answer questions- and ignore our answers?

by DoubtingThomas 63 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

You're projecting DT

You haven't addressed one of mine.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Online comment tips: Do not feed the trolls | Inside Thunderdome

i agree--but he has helped liven the site up a bit--and avoided US politics.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

You ignore MY questions, so I will ignore yours.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

What were they Vander?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Online comment tips: Do not feed the trolls | Inside Thunderdome

Nearly everyone on this forum....

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

TBK- I don't cause divisions. That is a personal choice. I've made my views known to all the elders at every congregation I've been too.

Your POINT?

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/jehovah-witness-beliefs/

As Jehovah’s Witnesses, we strive to adhere to the form of Christianity that Jesus taught and that his apostles practiced. This article summarizes our basic beliefs.
    Our organization. We are organized into congregations, each of which is overseen by a body of elders. However, the elders do not form a clergy class, and they are unsalaried. (Matthew 10:8; 23:8) We do not practice tithing, and no collections are ever taken at our meetings. (2 Corinthians 9:7) All our activities are supported by anonymous donations.
    12. The Governing Body, a small group of mature Christians who serve at our world headquarters, provides direction for Jehovah’s Witnesses worldwide.​—Matthew 24:45.
    45 “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?" Matthew 24:45 NWT

DoubtingThomas - You asked a question. I gave you a test to find out the answer on your own. Why would the test be divisive if the answer to your question were "Yes"?

I provided direct quotes, in context, from JW.com on the beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses. It clearly states in belief #12 that Jehovah's Witnesses believe the Governing body "provides direction" and then uses Matthew 24:45 as scriptural proof of this claim. Matthew 24:25 in the NWT reads that the master (Jesus) has "appointed over domestics" this faithful and discreet slave. That means Jehovah's Witnesses statement of belief declares they believe Jesus appointed the Governing Body over the rest of the congregation

You state you "don't cause divisions" and that your belief, which is clearly in contrast to those of Jehovah's Witnesses, is a "personal choice." Fair enough. However, this is a clear example of wanting to eat your cake and have it too. Jehovah's Witnesses pride themselves in that all members and all congregations are in agreement on doctrine, worldwide. Any deviation of belief held by Jehovah's Witnesses by a Jehovah's Witness is apostasy according to the definition of Jehovah's Witnesses.

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/Reasoning-From-the-Scriptures/Apostasy/

They may claim to serve God but reject his representatives, his visible organization

According to JW.org, a mark of an apostate is one of Jehovah's Witnesses who "claim to serve God but reject representatives."

There is no degree of rejection required. There is no defense such as "one who claims to serve God but openly reject representatives." So, if you keep it to yourself or only mention it to the elders you're good, but if you proclaim to the entire congregation that you reject the Governing Body then you are a divisive apostate.

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

TBK- I said "Yes" when asked that question- even by elders.

Of COURSE it is against the GB's standards.

• Overrated
    Overrated

You have to ask why is this guy on this form? Get his time in !?! Prove his believe system is right !?! Get brownie points with the GB !?! Whatever the the case maybe, if he is a troll his azz should not be here! And if I recall didn't the GB say something about coming to these sites?

• DoubtingThomas
    DoubtingThomas

Hey, I am a JW, OverRated. That's the title of this site.

It's YOU I think should be banned because you attack JWs.

You are a 'troll' if I ever saw one.

• Longlivetherenegades
    Longlivetherenegades

@ Doubting Thomas do still remember this response below to one of your QUESTION?

Using WATCHTOWER own Response as captured in their magazine of July 2013....

Suppose you need to have surgery for a life-threatening illness. You would want to have the utmost confidence in the surgeon, since your life will be in his hands. Would it not be prudent to review his record of experience?

Similarly, it is wise to examine religion carefully. If you belong to a religious organization, you are, in effect, putting your spiritual life in its hands. This includes your prospects for salvation....... July 1 2013

Why???????

1. WTBTS hands are not clean or safe

2. Prospects for SALVATION bleak.

3. Complete lack of trust and confidence in the 8 only men at the WTBTS HQs dishing out imperfect spiritual food that on the long term and run accumulates to POISONS that kills it members or leads them from WTBTS to CHURCHES

4. Review of past records and experience , revisionist records and experience, outlawed records and experience, past truth, present truth, future truth is making member become what the WTBTS calls APOSTATES and the following consequence is to move from WTBTS to CHURCHES.

5. Many became a member to find SOLUTION to the LIFE THREATENING problems they face only to find out in the long term and run how WORSENING their cases had become.

In summary WHY???? WTBTS pushed them to the CHURCHES😁😁😁😁😁

I hope with these few points of mine I am able to convince you and not to confuse you as to WHY?

You disliked it immediately you found that it does not fit well with your mindset.

Since you just admit that you rejected the GB as Jehovah’s representatives, do you then accept that your spiritual lives and salvation is in jeopardy?

A. I doubting Thomas Choose to go the enlightened way 😂😂😂

B. I doubting Thomas choose to go the senile way. 😂😂😂

C. Whatever I choose confirms I doubting Thomas belongs to a captive organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit