ELDERS, ha ha ha ha....!!!!!

by brandnew 94 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Oh....and im a crane opperator on an offshore oil platform, not at disney world, where you maybe wash dishes, or windows......or maybe stand outside babysitting a jw cart. Dont forget your sunscreen.....MARK.😂😂😂
  • ToesUp
    ToesUp

brandnew

Sent you a pm

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

That's so funny.

They just wouldn't have known what to do with a response like that to their " loving counsel."

In honor of brandnew, think we should institute a laugh in an elders face day!

• daringhart13
    daringhart13
    You're a good man.....I would have leaned into their face real close and told them to "go %$#@ themselves"...... and dare them to touch me
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Thanks y'all......☺
  • John Free
    John Free
    I feel sorry for you Mark. You don' t seem to know whom you are. You are not a Jehovah's Witness, because surely they would not use crude terminology, as you have? Further, Jehovah's people love disfellowshipped ones, in fact didn't you know? that's why they shun them- its all out of love Mark. So a true JW wouldn't speak so rudely and coarsely and neither would he be on this site in the first place. Here's my advice, pray for forgiveness and go prepare your watchtower, because we want you to stay in the organisation for a very long time!
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    @Daringhart.....ooooh no...they wouldnt dare......im kinda .....well a big guy☺ and ya know ....beards are intimidating!!!😂😂😂
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    my old dad--94--lives in a care home. i visit each day. no jw has been near in over a year.
  • Driving Force
    Driving Force

There was an old couple (now deceased) in my last congregation that were not able to attend meetings, they were hardly ever visited by their JW children (one a pioneer) and the elders were very rarely seen. They were looked after by a fellow apostate and his JW (critical) wife.

Good for you Brandnew that you honour your father.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007
    Thats because Satan has a goatee.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit