ELDERS, ha ha ha ha....!!!!!

by brandnew 94 Replies latest jw friends

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

@Makemeanunbeliever

Wait are you just trying to get time in?

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

@Hadriel just because an org makes a mistake, heads in the wrong direction at times or even flat has something wrong does not make them wrong/evil/incapable on a whole basis. And please, I am too old to play games. No need to try and pull the "troll card".

And perhaps you missed my statement, "I haven't been to a meeting in years"?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I haven't been to a meeting in years...My strengths are common sense..

I find immature ones and many employees have a "one track" mind and unable to see the "whole picture"......Makemeanunbeliever

.Image result for Jehovahs witness preaching..Image result for kingdom hall construction

.......................https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Zew-Abvtc2NGZ7GXXiMYBp2_nSgyTWRYZX_nrGZF4qWIRAbcHQZPXEaasUg7Z-1HdS1g30fUTQSkxb90hg9Ysn0mrhnJLORXUIBcdVJZTsHlYGz2TWLmuA=w120-h120...........Image result for Watchtower donations

..................................Image result for Watchtower Logo

............................Image result for Watchtower donations

......................................................................................................................http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab110/GeneralWaco/thsmilie_happy_251.gif

• Hadriel
    Hadriel

@Makemeanunbeliever

So you call killing children a mistake? Why would God have his spirit directed organization employ policies that would kill children.

Prior to 2000 many blood fractions were banned. Many children died. In fact an article was made praising their stance. Suddenly after 2000 this was relaxed.

Now imagine you're a parent whose child died. How would you feel? How would you feel about God.

I cannot and will not call these mistakes. They are opinions of men, that were not voted on unanimously by the way, that were flipped flopped without thought of those whom they effect.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Im "AGAIN "!!!!! AN OFFSHORE CRANE OPPERATOR !!!!!!!

been one for the past 16 years!!!!!!

Yes!!!! A professional!!!!!

• brandnew
    brandnew
    @outlaw!!!! That shit is freakiiiiin funny!!!😂😂😂😂😂
  • tornapart
    tornapart

Outlaw... you missed Sophia with her ice cream money

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    Outlaw is childish and cant form a simple sentence. Hadriel leaders of the Jewish faith were responsible for many deaths but they remained Gods people. It's unfortunate but it's his ball game. And a professional doesn't need to yell. Please lay off the caps and exclamation points. It only devalues your view.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Makemeanunbeliever: I hate your murderous, asshole of a God.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Outlaw... you missed Sophia with her ice cream money .....tornapart

.............Little Sophie Would Like..............................An Ice Cream Cone..............But..

...Image result for Watchtower sophie ice cream cone.....Image result for Watchtower sophie ice cream cone.

.............................................................................Image result for Watchtower Logo brown

........WatchTower Wants Her Money......................STEALS CANDY FROM BABYS..

Image result for Watchtower sophie ice cream...Image result for stealing candy from a baby

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit