ELDERS, ha ha ha ha....!!!!!

by brandnew 94 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

So as many know....ive been df'd goin on 19 years already. I drive pops to meetings, and drop him off on saturdays for fs.

Well yesterday, the elders ask to speak to me, and tell me that if i plan on returning to jehovah, i had better shave my beard off.

OMG!!!!!! I didnt even give them the satisfaction of an answer........i looked at all 3 of em , and laughed my way past em, and out the door. That shit was fuuuuunnnny!!!!!

Mad puppy.

• Giordano
    Giordano

That whole beard thingy started in Rutherford's era. He took beards as a Russell thing and anyone with a beard was still in the Russell camp.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Way to get their priorities right!

Sheeesh.

"mad puppy..we are so proud to see you forfilling your Christian duty of caring for your aged parents ...in view of the Christian spirit we observe in you every week without fail we would be delighted to welcome you back to the congregation dear brother!!"

But naaaahhhhhh...Jesus can't see through the gotee!!!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

So as many know....ive been df'd goin on 19 years already

oscars applause clapping claps

• brandnew
    brandnew
    I seriously started busting up laughing......i walked out and people were smiling ....and pops was laughing too.....then in the car he asked me what was up.....i told him.....and well.....he laughed a lil harder!!!!โ˜บ
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Thanks STAN.......much appreciated๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • Clambake
    Clambake

If you show me a picture of your wives brazilian I will shave my beard.

That what I would have said or would have liked to say.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Brazillion?????? Huh??

Clam......never heard that one b 4......sounds funny as hell though!!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

And no that is not honey.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Whoooo weeeeee girl nes dล .....dont they got laser n stuff to do that deez dayz? That looks like irritation city๐Ÿ˜‚

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit