ELDERS, ha ha ha ha....!!!!!

by brandnew 94 Replies latest jw friends

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

That looks like irritation city๐Ÿ˜‚

It's all in your perspective.

NO irritation from my point of view......or, from this side of things............or, well......you get what I'm saying.

Image result for happiness is a shaved bald

Doc

• WingCommander
    WingCommander
    What a bunch of f*cktards those guys must be. Un-freakin-believable!
  • William Penwell
    William Penwell
    I remember when I went to the KH with a beard on they would give me the dirtiest looks. Funny though some of my family members liked it.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

ive been df'd goin on 19 years already. I drive pops to meetings, and drop him off on saturdays for fs.

Well yesterday, the elders ask to speak to me, and tell me that if i plan on returning to jehovah, i had better shave my beard off.

.......Image result for Watchtower logo

.............................................Of

....................................WATCHTARDS

..............Image result for kingdom hall

• brandnew
    brandnew

Yes watchtards, they have no clue whatsoever. But i didnt say shit, just walked out laughing. Ya know....they probably still dont get it.

They're probably thinkin" brandnew was so happy with our council, he was laughing his way to his car...soooo happified.!!!"

Just to see my beard even longer next time im around๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Mad puppy

• steve2
    steve2

Apparently there's going to be an article in an upcoming Watchtower entitled, "Remove Your Beard and Return to Jehovah".

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Im just tryin to "imitate jesus".....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • John Free
    John Free

Great story! I've had a good laugh too! What a perfect reaction to these idiots!

Even Jehovah has a beard in their rev climax books! Naughty him!

• coalize
    coalize
    They Took you for a muslim
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    Them thinkin i wanted back in was pretty funny by itself......then they took it a step further.......dumbasses๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit