ELDERS, ha ha ha ha....!!!!!

by brandnew 94 Replies latest jw friends

• brandnew
    brandnew

Jw chicks......totally digg the bad boy!!!!!😈😈

Put that in your book bag mark!!!!!!

Or your jw cart!!!!!!!

Or penny loaferz!!!!!!!

Or ..........πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ im just laughin tooo hard to type......!!!!

• Poztate
    Poztate

They are not disfellowshipped for "disagreeing with the watchtower". The fact is, they are commonly disfellowshipped for wanting to get some kinda booty and not be married.

It's so hard not to feed the trolls. I am sure Mark you have never disagreed with ANYTHING the WT has said.

The reality is that if you disagree in public with anything the WT says and don't recant or shut up you will be disfellowshiped. A good example of this would be a teaching from the early 1970's where the LITERAL HEART was taught to the center of all the emotions. They had District Conventions worldwide based on this theme.

A very few years later they recanted that teaching but not by saying they were in error but saying hundreds of years ago "some" thought that the heart was the center of emotions was but now in the modern era we know that that isn't true. They distanced themselves from their false teachings.

If you are a two fingered typist as I am how much time do you count for every post ?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    hey poztate--i remember that garbage about the heart---i said back then its just a pump...we only "feel" emotional pain in the chest--not in the head.
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

Both sides, the so called "apologists" and the "anti-jw's" are both rude in this thread. It's counterproductive.

Times are changing with beards, even with some brothers. Big corporations take time to change. If they change at all. If they don't and the beard trend continues there will be less to appoint. Time will tell.

To the OP. Laugh all you want. I run a business and I set the policies. Business's or religions have the right to set policies. We can either follow them or leave. Simple.

• Poztate
    Poztate

hey poztate--i remember that garbage about the heart---i said back then its just a pump...we only "feel" emotional pain in the chest--not in the head.

A joke looking back now but at the time I thought how exciting. They knew things that all the doctors and medical people didn't. Jehoober was certainly blessing his people... GAG

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Big corporations take time to change. If they change at all......Makemeanunbeliever

.................................Image result for Watchtower Logo

Image result for Angry god...https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/proxy/Zew-Abvtc2NGZ7GXXiMYBp2_nSgyTWRYZX_nrGZF4qWIRAbcHQZPXEaasUg7Z-1HdS1g30fUTQSkxb90hg9Ysn0mrhnJLORXUIBcdVJZTsHlYGz2TWLmuA=w120-h120...Image result for Money gif

.......................Watchtower Bible and Tract Society of New York, Inc.

................................Brooklyn Real Estate Office 25 Columbia Heights

................................................Brooklyn, New York 11201

....................................(718) 560-5001 Phone....(718) 560-5002 Fax

.......................................................[email protected]

• brandnew
    brandnew

I can make anyone an unbeliever for about a year , or so...until they kiss elder ass and REPENTπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

TELL YOUR ELDURR BUDDIES , THAT YOU VISIT, AND POST ON THIS SITE !!!!! Yay ....your an unbeliever....in their eyes.

But my friends.....here.....you are a friend, and a thinking person, looking for asnwers. Dont be shy......ask questions.....something you cant do in a kingdom hall.

Mad puppy

• Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever

Mad puppy. No offense, but are you young, like 15 or something? I haven't been to a meeting in years. I was converted at 25 and now at 55 run a large corporation myself. My strengths are common sense, which is not so common anymore, business and marketing development along with employee development to mention a few.

I find immature ones and many employees have a "one track" mind and unable to see the "whole picture". They have no idea of the scope, veracity and intentional fortitude necessary for running a company. I have no "buddies' and this site is called Jehovahs-Witness.com last time I checked, not anti-jw.com though many like you have steered it in that direction. Chillax. I'm not your enemy.

Nothing on this site has moved me to denounce the faith though it be the intent of many. Therefore the name choice.

• PlatinumFix
    PlatinumFix
    All the haters are out in force this week. Must be a full moon lol
  • Hadriel
    Hadriel

@Makemeanunbeliever

I used to think just like you. Then a study ask me to prove them wrong. He had never been a witness. Knew nothing of them. He asked me to check into a few things. I setup to prove him wrong only I couldn't.

You simply cannot say anything one way or the other until you give an honest, transparent test of your faith. Until then your statement is heavily slanted.

There are two types of individuals that leave the organization. Ones that have been dealt with judicially and have an axe to grind, the other being ones that have been at Bethel and seen the hypocrisy or are generally deep thinkers and have really attempted to check every box.

For the latter group I can tell you if you allow yourself to have an honest, transparent study of the organization you simply CANNOT come away feeling remotely confident. In fact most feel deceived and duped.

Happy to give you 5 points that you can contemplate. If you can prove all 5 statements false I'll repent and return to the organization.

Are you up for the challenge or are you simply trolling?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit