For the Supporters of Those Who Love Jehovah

by lovesjehovah 194 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty
    This post is to SHARE INFORMATION and MAKE NEW FRIENDS. HELLO

Hello

This is a religious discussion forum. No ideas get a free pass.

The god of the bible is a moral monster. You don't get to praise him and insult the motives of intelligent, rational people who hold your irrational beliefs up to scrutiny.

You can't start from a position that there is a god who is worthy of worship without first establishing that there are good reasons to accept those assertions as true.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

LJ, So its because of you hearing experiences of people miraculously having special things happen to them and their insistence that Jah had intervened on their behalf, that's the reason that you believe in God ?

Like the one you related to having a car only rain on it when no rain fell around the car ???

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I go to the meetings to listen to the discussions....lovesjehovah

Discussions??!!..

There are No Discussions in a Kingdom Hall..

There are Scripted Questions and Scripted Answers..

Vary from the Script and you will be Shut down..

Image result for kingdom hall of jehovah's witnesses..Image result for Indoctrination

.......................I LOVE THE WBT$ GB ROCK STAR POPES!..

............................Image result for kingdom hall of jehovah's witnesses

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

And you think we are tough customers, wait till Viv shows up, where are you pumpkin?

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah

breakfastofchampions -

It's true. A friend of mine threatened my life because of my faith and works. I expect it not to be the only time this happens. I am truly working towards helping establish peace on this world. We live in chaos and a lot of people are fine with that. We have all the access in the world to cures, non lethal weaponry, globalization, and we limit ourselves with money and its propaganda. I see the tools that we have, it amazes me the lack of responsibility we take for the problems around us. I am determined to help solve issues. That is what my life is about. I have dedicated myself to searching for Jehovah and it has lead me to many different revelations about the truth of the human experience. We are here to work together. I am moving to China soon and all of the sudden, Jah has blessed me with an opportunity to stand on a better platform and engage in my true work. I know my faith will be tested there because JWs cannot openly meet there. However, I will still pursue happiness for us all. Just watch.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@FMF - agreed, lol.

Lovejah's had an easy ride up to now.

Good post, Outlaw.

• WasOnceBlind
    WasOnceBlind

LoveUniHateExams - YOU ARE NOT A JW! Just because you call your self one doesn't mean you are. I can say I am a navy seal but it doesn't make it true. Just because you believe in Jehovah and the fact he is god doesn't make you a JW. Many religions now believe Jehovah to be the name of god. The only purpose for you creating this thread is to troll and illicit an emotional reaction from people here. By the way, the fact that you have hallucinated and that has fortified your faith doesn't prove anything except that maybe you should lay off the drugs for a while.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    it amazes me the lack of responsibility we take for the problems around us.

This is a JW specialty BTW

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

@lovesjah - be very careful.

This world is full of dangerous people who would harm a member of a Christian sect that preaches his religion.

You don't have to be a martyr.

After all, the Governing Body don't martyr themselves, do they? They're safely tucked up in Bethel.

• lovesjehovah
    lovesjehovah
    consumerism is real

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit