JWLITE

by Teddnzo 124 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

A couple of my JW relatives mentioned not having count time anymore after they got back from the Sunday meeting (one was super-relieved, couldn’t tell how the other felt), but there was no mention of the other thing.

Was it left out, or modified, or did it just slip past everyone’s radar without anyone fully grasping its significance, or something?

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

Vidiot, the rank and file still don’t know the new lite unless they frequent apostate websites.

November broadcast showed a couple of boring talks that didn’t really say anything that was part 1 of the AGM and the order of talks was out of place.

I suspect they are thinking very carefully now about wether to actually release the other talks from the AGM at all, this is why they were not shown on November broadcast. They were taken out as there are almost certainly discussions about the first talk by one of the new members of the GB about how they get new lite.

Then the other talks with new lite about last minute repentance, this was the ground breaking new lite that means nothing else matters anymore. You don’t have to stay physically in you could wait and see if the GB were right after all.

The only ones who know about this new lite are those who were at the AGM or naughty apostates who watched the leaked footage.

Would not surprise me if they do a U turn on that for those who saw it and just pretend they never said that for those who didn’t see that.

Trouble is the internet is a forever machine, once you say something and it’s recorded online you can never ever claim you never said it.

I do hope one of the good YouTubers does an in depth comparison of the leaked AGM and what they release in all the parts in the Broadcasts.

It’s the parts they leave out are always the most interesting. I remember a few time they edited out the first leaked videos to what is actually shown in the broadcast

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    ElderBerry - “…once you say something and it’s recorded online you can never ever claim you never said it…”

Usually.

I think deepfake technology has inadvertently benefited the Org, though…

…inasmuch as loyalists can use its existence as a pretext to dismiss anything problematic a GB member is on record as having said.

🤨

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

I doubt anyone would bother deep faking the GB they are nobody special. If JW apologists say they were deep fakes it would be easy to prove no they really did say that.

December broadcast will be part 2 of the AGM so it will be interesting to see what they decide to show. This will be the time when many more could wake up.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    Then the other talks with new lite about last minute repentance, this was the ground breaking new lite that means nothing else matters anymore. You don’t have to stay physically in you could wait and see if the GB were right after all. The only ones who know about this new lite are those who were at the AGM or naughty apostates who watched the leaked footage.

PIMOs should be on guard!! The fact that they KNOW of this New Lite would be incriminating if they mention it to the wrong person!

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

PIMOs should be on guard!! The fact that they KNOW of this New Lite would be incriminating if they mention it to the wrong person!”

There is definitely talk going round that there are some big updated understandings!

How would anyone know this if it’s not from leaked videos originally?

I hear talk about how this AGM surpasses 2013 one with the new Bible. They said that in unreleased parts of the AGM, so how would rank and file know this? Unless it’s just from those who were actually there?

I’m looking forward to the December broadcast and see if they do decide to release the talks about last minute repentance and then see what the rank and file make of it all?

SO NOW THERE IS NO NEED TO REMAIN A PIMI JW, JUST BE PIMO THEN WAIT AND SEE YOU CAN ALWAYS RETURN IF THEY WERE RIGHT!

• jehovaxx
    jehovaxx

Now so many are questioning the direction to remain fully vaccinated some are deciding not to keep following direction and stop getting the latest boosters. This means after six months they are no longer fully vaccinated.

If they choose not to follow direction in this one thing then they also start to question direction in other things. This starts then on the path to question everything. Once they are on this path they start to develop critical thinking and read the Bible through new lenses.

This is the stage they wonder is it worth leaving and considering everything some choose to physically stay, and this is where JW Lite is a great option.

• ElderBerry
    ElderBerry

What would happen if the vast majority slowly becomes JWLITE? Perhaps this is already happening.

To leave entirely is not necessarily the best option, now that the option of staying in JWLITE is on the table.

It would be great if there was a secret code or something that someone could drop into conversation without risking getting called into the back rooms

A code for example “I love the new light at the 2023 AGM about last minute repentance” this could be all you need to say then someone else who decided JWLITE is the best way would say back “yes it’s encouraging how Jehovahs chariot is on the move”

this could be the secret code PIMOs show each other that they are in the know.

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Instead of hard fading or even soft fading this JWLITE could be the super soft fade. Where you keep all your family and friends no shunning necessary.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

So in this new jw lite era we are now in, would it be possible to go from a baptised believer to a an inactive publisher who is not know as a witness? An official soft fade?

It used to be that once baptised you either left by disassociation or disfellowshiping. Or hard fade where you manage to avoid elders for a couple of years until you are no longer known in the community as a JW then you succeeded to hard fade. No shunning with hard fade you just left and even if you live with someone unmarried or something similar witnesses can still talk to you.

So with all the new light and changes recently, could someone try a soft fade where they stop in person meetings and only attend on zoom seldomly. Become inactive and always ignore elders attempting to get in contact.

After enough time the end goal would be people are not sure if they are still a witness or not. You would have to be very very careful not answer any sneaky questions trying to dig for info.

The success at the end should be the option to have associations with witnesses families and friends. Be a part of it all without giving away your true feelings.

I actually know of some who have done this for years now. They did get baptised when they were young but soft faded later, they had family who were PIMI so still kept friends with many in the congregation. Now they are no longer known as witnessed so they won’t ever have judicial proceedings but can still pretend to show interest in coming back which makes everyone love bomb you and you get invited to all the social gatherings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit