Breaking News - NK Missile Overflies Japan

by cofty 114 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty

Story breaking on Reuters here...

Kim Jong-un seems determined to start a war. NK is a national cult of personality. Hating the rest of the world is the first tenet of faith.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

I have said it before and I will say it again: North Korea should not be allowed to get nuclear missiles. But think it through: If the only way to prevent this is with a war, it is better to have one before they can nuke LA than after.

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Pretty sure there will be war soon, having a hot headed loon in charge of NK and another one as POTUS makes it almost inevitable.

• cofty
    cofty

No doubt Trump will be Tweeting threats any minute now.

• jp1692
    jp1692

And unfortunately Trump is exactly the wrong person to de-escalate the situation.

Two narcissistic "child-kings" with the emotional maturity and restraint of ill-behaved 12 year old boys.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Pretty sure there will be war soon, having a hot headed loon in charge of NK and another one as POTUS makes it almost inevitable.

Yeah, too bad the US didn't have another Øbama as POsTUS. He could go bow to Kimmie offer an apology and everything would be unicorns and rainbows.

• jp1692
    jp1692

I see the local members of the Cult of Trump have been quick about disliking any negative comments about their leader.

That didn't take long.

So predictable, but kind of proving our point.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

...and if there was a mechanical failure when it flew over Japan ?

This guy is asking for trouble.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    And unfortunately Trump is exactly the wrong person to de-escalate.

After threatening with 'fire and fury', is DT going to make a stronger threat? -Or regret what he said. The US is not ready for war with NK. He should not have made the threat unless he was prepared to carry it out. If DT downplays NKs defiance, who will take the US seriously the next time it utters a warning?

• jp1692
    jp1692
    FUJ: Yeah, too bad the US didn't have another Øbama as POsTUS. He could go bow to Kimmie offer an apology and everything would be unicorns and rainbows.

Perfect example of B&W thinking, as if there were only the two options. And since the one that you presented, FUJ, is clearly ridiculous, then Trump's antagonistic tweets MUST be the correct response, right?

No!

This is exactly the problem: the failure to search for and find other options.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit