Breaking News - NK Missile Overflies Japan

by cofty 114 Replies latest social current

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Fisherman: Nuclear explosions underground aren't all that disastrous. Sure some radiation sticks around but it's pretty much stuck underground and whatever leaches into the drinking water won't be much more dangerous than the American mid-west because it dissolves into the water and averages out.

Colorado has several times more radiation just in the stones on it's surface than you'll find around your average nuclear power plant.

Even a direct hit by a nuclear bomb will only make the area unsafe for a short period of time, Hiroshima and Nagasaki aren't affected anymore.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    he would never have to face any other foreign army. Cofty

Only in theory, Cofty.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    China..... -Morpheus

Very persuasive, It makes logical sense, sold on everything you wrote referenced above. But at the same time, I don't know with certainty to what extent China governs KJU because there are some loose ends and I am looking at things from the perspective that KJU is not a protectorate 100% of China (insidiously).

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

@Anthony Mous: "Today, the background radiation in Hiroshima and Nagasaki is the same as the average amount of natural radiation present anywhere on Earth. It is not enough to affect human health.” Part of the answer is that these bombs exploded high up in the air and all the radioactive material blew or rained away... somewhere."

Chernobyl will remain contaminated for hundreds of thousands of years. But if I was president of China, I would not want to risk the remotest test that could make me sick.

• TD
    TD
    Chernobyl will remain contaminated for hundreds of thousands of years.

Exactly.

Only a minuscule portion of the fissile core is actually consumed in the reaction. When a nuclear device goes off above ground, the rest of the core is splattered to the four winds. Underground test sites contain this highly radioactive material, but only as long as they stay closed up.

• Fisherman
  • hothabanero
    hothabanero

I am SO proud the US finally has a commander in chief who isn't a wimp!

I for one hope Trump refuse to blink and in the mean while I absolutely LOVE how the liberals are having a fit there might be another Korean War, like that is a bad thing.

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

I don't know what is the more fun to watch: Liberals having a spassfit out over North Korea possibly NOT being allowed to have nuclear rockets OR North Korea spassing out over a US president who isn't flinching rhetorically lol.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

'Sound and Fury' -China

So far, an H bomb, radiation leak into SK and 2 ICBM over Japan. I said it before and I'll say it again, when rockets fly over DC, the US will take military action!

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

Fisherman: you don't understand the liberal game plan. First they play the game called "we cannot upset North Korea bc they might shoot a few shells at Soul".

Then North Korea get. nuclear rockets and the game will be "we cannot upset North Korea bc they might nuke New York".

At that point North Korea will invade South Korea...

The winner? China. If you wonder why liberals are sooo happy to help china look into the Clinton foundation.

But sure, Russia is the enemy, lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit