Breaking News - NK Missile Overflies Japan

by cofty 114 Replies latest social current

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

HH, NK will never strike at the US -at least for now. Neither will the US strike NK. What the US wants to do is collapse the Regime or somehow get KJU or have things so bad in NK that they turn on their leader. Just a guess.

What do you think will ultimately happen between US and NK?

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Fisherman: I agree North Korea is unlikely to start a nuclear war with the US, but if they could nuke most US cities the US would pretty much no reason to prevent them from launching an attack on South Korea.

If you throw nukes into the mix u basically don't know what is gonna happen. If NK nukes South Korea (or nuke South Korean troops on the battlefield), the US probably have to go nuclear too to win the fight, in which case nobody know what china is gonna do when nukes are flying on their southern border. it will be crazy. which is why a conventional war now against North Korea is a much, much better option than a North Korean nuclear rocket.

Liberals don't understand that and pretend that a "wait and see" attitude is not the same as CHOOSING nuclear rocket. the wait and see crowd might as well spare us the grief and send them the nuclear rockets from our stockpile lol.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

If NK nukes

I don't think NK will ever do that and less to their back yard. Obviously they want to unite SK. All NK wants is to be a world power. With that kind of power they won't need to nuke anybody - fear will do the trick.

My question to you is, will the use use military, will NK collapse, or will the US compromise and accept Nuclear NK

• hothabanero
    hothabanero

@Fisherman: Sure. North Korea is a peaceful and good country. No reason for South Korea to worry about them!

Remind me again why they have a million man army and the US have troops on the border?

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

Hh, what I meant to say is that NK wants to defeat and unify the Peninsula and will never contaminate SK with a nuclear bomb.

But at this point I don't know what to guess about what the US will do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit