questions for SwordOfJah and others like him

by SpiceItUp 102 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SwordOfJah
    SwordOfJah

SHAMUS: I think you should meditate on what awaits you and not what will happen with me. Each one will answer to Jehovah of Armies at the end.

SPICEITUP: I want to also thank you for posting the questions. Please feel free to contact me at any time. As far as Youknow, I thank you for the compliment. His writing and logic was very good. My writing skills are not as good. But my faith is. Peace to you.

GERARD: Too bad that my answers were not to your satisfaction. I see the big picture instead of the small details such as BethSarim.

BEWISE: I DO have the ability to discuss, but you don't have the ability to accept my answers. That's a dead end I'm afraid. So no matter what I say, you will not listen, you will just cover your ears and sing 'la la la la la". I'm really sorry I can't get through to you and many here. But you know, somethings are left to Jehovah to handle.

• be wise
    be wise
    I DO have the ability to discuss, but you don't have the ability to accept my answers.

Is this why you're here, for us to accept your answers. Once again I say 'THIS IS A DISCUSSION FORUM'

• rebel
    rebel

SOJ,

I don't doubt that you really believe what you say. But doesn't it ever occur to you that you and your organisation could be wrong? And even if you are correct, and the WTS is the one true religion (which I find very hard to believe), why do JWs have to make things so unpleasant for those that want to leave?

I have been really sick for the past 2 weeks. I am still feeling really poorly now. An hour ago my husband informed me that some elders will be 'popping' in to see me this week. I was so upset and asked him when they were coming (so I could be out when they come), but he didn't know. Now I am faced with the prospect of having to see people who make me sick and nervous (and I already feel sick and nervous) and I don't even know when they are coming! I have told them before that I don't want to go to meetings at the moment. Why do you and your elders persist even when it is clear that people do not want to know? Why can't we just be left alone? I don't go around to all the JWs in my area, telling them what crap they believe, so why do they feel the need to INSIST that I am wrong and they are right? Who cares?

Don't you see how unbalanced and warped this organisation is? If my husband wants to carry on as a JW, he knows he can and I won't interfere. But he won't let me just get on with my life. He feels he has to make me go back to the KH. The elders say I must go back to the KH. What is it with you people? I realise now why I never fitted in as a JW - I have always been too willing to listen to other people and understand their views and feelings - this is not something you should do as a JW and that is precisely why I was always an outsider. I just couldn't accept (as you do) that I was superior to 'worldly' people and that they would all perish at Armageddon whilst I would be just fine - that is a sick and shameful belief. Why can't you just have your beliefs and let everyone else have theirs? Why do JWs refuse to let people leave their organisation with dignity?

You can go on defending this organisation till the cows come home, but it won't change the facts - it is a cruel, unchristian, unfeeling, warped and sick organisation. Maybe one day you will realise this and escape like the rest of us on this board. Until then, I will pray for you.

xxR

• Maverick
    Maverick

"Somethings are left to Jehovah to handle." So let Him handle them. You are self appointed, (like your fathers in Brooklyn). Why are you here? What do you want? Are you a secret doubter, subconsciously trying to come to terms with all the hypocrisy you are living with and supporting? Are you off your meds and that is when we hear from you? As an active Dud, I would never come here, never. You are a phony, pal. Maverick

• be wise
    be wise

SwordOfJah, you are like a bouncy ball, you always come back regardless of how much abuse you take, it's really something. I think you've got a childlike confidence more than an adult one, though. I'll explain by means off a quote which I apply to myself as well at this moment in time but from a different perspective,

The ignorant are a reservoir of daring. It almost seems that those who have yet to discover the known are particularly equipped for dealing with the unknown. The unlearned have often rushed in where the learned feared to tread, and it is the credulous who are tempted to attempt the impossible. They know not whither they are going, and give chance a chance. -- Eric Hoffer, Reflections on the Human Condition, aph. 124 (1973), quoted from The Columbia Dictionary of Quotation

be wise.

• borgfree
    borgfree

SwordofJah,

You have made so many statements that I would like to discuss, but do not have enough time right now. You just made another one:

Each one will answer to Jehovah of Armies at the end

If you believe that then how can you follow the dictates of the Watchtower Society?

If you must answer to Jehovah of Armies yourself, as you indicate above, then you must also decide for yourself what is true and what is false. You will not be able to shove it off onto the Faithless and Indiscreet Slavemaker. As you said, EACH one will answer to Jehovah of Armies.

Borgfree

• shamus
    shamus

LOL.

This guy is a goof. Shouldn't you be out in service or something? Sorry that I "fell away" and was not as fortunate as you. (snicker) You answered my question, and now I am done with you. At least I am not a hypocrite and go to meetings then assosiate with the devil, and call evil down on me. Let's face it - you are not going to die just b/c you post here - because the WTC is garbage.

Anyways, that's it. I am done with you. Like someone said in another post - please make sure that you put down preaching to apostates down on your field report, freak.

• borgfree
    borgfree

SwordofJah,

To you it is:

I see the big picture instead of the small details such as BethSarim.

To me this is the reality:

It was a time of depression, my father and mother had several children, my father collected trash and sold it, he did odd jobs and everything he could to care for his family. At the same time he was a company servant, he filled his position to the best of his abilities, he bought two sound cars and went through the town playing the WT records, he put in 150 hours per month as a pioneer, he contributed what money he could to the WT. He and my mother and their children marched around churches with placards. We were at Connersville, Indiana, (you should be familiar with that story) and more.....

While my family was doing all that, the WT Society was building a mansion in San Diego along with some good property where they also built Beth Shan. Rutherford lived in the mansion in luxury, he drank smuggled whiskey from Canada, he smoked fine cigars, he traveled wherever he chose in style, and etc., etc.

And, you say "small details" ....not to me.

So no matter what I say, you will not listen, you will just cover your ears and sing 'la la la la la".

Everyone here has been through a lot, we have had to think very hard before making a decision to leave an organization that we thought was God's only channel to mankind. I don't think any of us took that step easily.

Maybe it is you that will not listen.

Borgfree

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Sword of Jah. I really don't see how you're gonna win here. A pack mentality will circle you, using sarcasm and ridicule on the whole, just take a look back at some of the replies, and even those who post cartoons ridiculing you. You are strong in your defense of the Truth, but understand that people here have "moved on" in their minds, and no longer want to hear. You must know that there are none so deaf as those that won't hear. I'm afraid that you like me have to understand that this forum is for people who have left "Jehovah's Organisation" Many do not even acknowledge Jehovah anymore. That is their choice, and of course right. You will not change minds and hearts here, no-more than they will change yours. I do admire you however for restraint under ridicule, and wish you well as a brother. Keep your head up.

• shamus
    shamus

ScoobySnax,

Wow! You are smart! Did it really take you this long to figure it out????

Love, Bri.

P.S. You are going to die at Armageddon because you assosiate with apostates - do you believe that crap? Poor boy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit