No more REPORTING field service!!!!!!!!!

by BoogerMan 176 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

The official announcement will surely not take anybody by surprise at this time. It's not like the news hasn't gone out throughout the four corners of the Earth by now!

• Acluetofindtheuser
    Acluetofindtheuser

They read the announcement at the end of the meeting tonight. They strategically made the Secretary of the congregation the chairman of this midweek meeting. He read the letter last after mentioning other announcements. He also said if you use the printed slips for reporting then just put "yes" where it asks for hours spent in the ministry. The elder showed no emotion when reading the letter. It was hard to tell if he disapproved or if he liked the new direction. I couldn't tell of people reactions after the meeting because I watched it on zoom. There were 50 on zoom but I couldn't tell how many were on KHConf.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

How is Zoom even an option anymore? It's almost three years since the last lockdown in the UK and they still haven't given it up?

Cult leaders ain't what they used to be.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Zoom is a wonderful provision. Just think , if it were not for that the dubs who would rather not go , would have to attend .... and that would impact on me !

As it is we sit and listen with a cup of coffee and can make cryptic remarks about the speaker’s lack of ability... Much better thank you.

Officially it has replaced the phone link and KH Coms audio they have always had.

• St George of England
    St George of England

At least a third of our congregation are on ZOOM for every meeting.

George

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

if all the congregations were 100% on zoom--no need for any KHs. Food for thought eh watchtower ?

• ChildofGod89
    ChildofGod89

They should be all trialed for being blasphemers and heretics. I can prove to you your being mislead and taught wrong by these horrible people in charge of the dark organisation of the watch tower. Jesus Christ is God. I can prove it multiple times and debunk your own biased NWT of the bible. i was raised a JW and my family have no shunned and blocked me out of their lives of 34 years because i have taught them the truth, I am heartbroken 8,7 million witnesses are being brainwashed by a biased false teaching of Jesus Christ. I can PROVE this biblically too.

May God bless you all and you find the light and narrow path to Jesus Christ.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

@ChildofGod89

Over many many years people have blown in here, no doubt sincere in their own way, but let’s be honest you have no reason to be here. You have no connection with former Jehovah’s Witnesses do you?

Or am I mistaken?

• Teddnzo
    Teddnzo

Ozzie a lot of us are still going to meetings.

my wife and I love the sound of this new JW lite version the Borg has become. No need to go in the ministry and live however you want because you can do last minute repentance

if they prove to be right about their version of events then everyone on this forum could jump that side of the fence last min. Yes this is the new light at this years AGM.

We are not afraid anymore we can openly say we think the GB are wrong. In fact a lot of people now say yes I always thought the GB were wrong about that this or that it doesn’t make sense to me.

this new light means we are all ok to say we disagree with the GB because they have said that they are not inspired and they have got things wrong

• ChildofGod89
    ChildofGod89

@ozziepost - Yeah i do i was raised a JW for 30 years out of 34, my family are all in the religion and it's outrageous when you find out the truth of Jesus Christ our lord and our GOD. The shunning i have recieved, blocked all because i can prove biblically through scripture countless times Jesus is God. The Word Kurios which means Lord in Greek for one thing, JW translate it in the old testament BUT in the new testament of the NWT it isnt translated? WHY? because it would debunk their faith on jesus being god not seperate which is false, also JW believe jesus is arch angel micheal prove to me scripture where it says this? it doesn't For an angel in Jude 1:6 needs to have a DWELLING PLACE how can arch angel michael who existed before heaven and the earth was created exist and dwell? hes no dwelling place and so he must reside in God the father, hence JESUS in the father, so again it debunks the faith, adding to the gospel and changing of scripture JOHN 1 and loads of other examples, the letter 'a' to make it a God implies more than one GOD again to fit around the needs of your religion. There is so many scriptures that prove Jesus is god and Jesus himself claims this countless times. So yeah i will say this as i have done research through modern and pre modern scholars and apologists and read and practice the word of God daily. God bless you all and i hope you wake up. If anyone has any questions or needs guidance feel free to reply to me

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit