Steve Hassan. Can some one verify if this is true.

by joe134cd 98 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• joe134cd
  • cofty
    cofty

Very interesting.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Hmmm. It sounds like he has pissed off a few people.

• cofty
    cofty

according to complaints he has charged fees varying from $250.00 per hour or $2,500.00 per day to $500.00 per hour or $5,000.00 per day. This does not include Steve Hassan's expenses, which according to complaints can be quite substantial.

Steve Hassan has charged families tens of thousands of dollars and provided questionable results. One family that recently complained about Steve Hassan cited total fees charged of almost $50,000.00 and said that the very expensive intervention effort ended in failure.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I thought that these interventions were no longer practiced and Steve was one that said they didn't work very well?

• Drwho
    Drwho

I contacted his office a few months ago . I sent in my predicament using the attached forms and got a reply saying Steve "had read my story" and would be happy to help me . 400$ an hour for a Skype call . They sent me the whole list of fees for meetings etc. If anyone wants ill post it here .

I cant believe he is a scammer , ok , high costs but he really is or appears to be a good man. Saying that, on his Facebook , he is always pushing his products especially his two books . But I guess hes got to make a living too.

He mentioned once that a Cult education website had been bought out by Scientology , which in turn kept the original name, maybe this is the website ? It sounds familiar and in a part of his book he mentions that they do things to damage his reputation.

He also says intervention has not been practiced since the mid eighties or so , and is now illegal , its like kidnapping or something .

My opinion, he is genuine , has to earn a living and maybe this website is not 100 genuine .

Well Ive just looked at the website, and it looks quite good actually , so maybe this is not the oneS cientology bought out .

• cofty
    cofty
    400$ an hour for a Skype call
    I cant believe he is a scammer

How much per hour would a scammer charge an individual who needed a chat about cults?

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Drwho: He mentioned once that a Cult education website had been bought out by Scientology , which in turn kept the original name, maybe this is the website ?

It is the Cult Awareness Network that was bought by Scientology

• cofty
    cofty
    He mentioned once that a Cult education website had been bought out by Scientology , which in turn kept the original name, maybe this is the website ?

If it is why would they still have all this damaging information about Scientology?

• darkspilver
    darkspilver

It is the Cult Awareness Network that was bought by Scientology

If it is why would they still have all this damaging information about Scientology?

Different websites

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cult_Awareness_Network

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Cult_Awareness_Network

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit