A new generation of anointed that will not pass away.

by Fisherman 162 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    you have not come to term with what the bible really says.

Hi Waton,

I realize that there are diverse views on what the prophecy means but I was just focusing on wt interpretation and I’m only saying that overlap is valid and the last and only definition of generation left given 1914.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

So when is the actual latest deadline with the overlapping new light?

some who saw 1914 died in the 1990s and those born just before that could be considered overlappers?

i was born in the 1970s so there could technically be new members of the GB younger than me????????

they have bought themselves a lot of time with this clever new light

• waton
    waton
    i was born in the 1970s so there could technically be new members of the GB younger than me????????
    they have bought themselves a lot of time with this clever new light mike

The GB members are only the tip of the iceberg, all anointed are the generation.

yes, there is a lot of time to come until 2075.

• waton
    waton
    I’m only saying that overlap is valid and the last and only definition of generation left given 1914.Fm.

could it be said that a generation has passed until only one last member is left? drop the anointing, drop the overlap

The human lifespan is 120 years. 1914 -2034
    There still may be 1000 110 years old alive past 2024

surviving the GT? concentrate on humanitarian works. help the least noteworthy. Math 25.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    So when is the actual latest deadline with the overlapping new light?

There is no new light The deadline was in the past before the death of Brother Fred Franz more or less.

Because the great tribulation dd not occur back then, the only explanation for that is that the definition of generation involves a younger age group living on borrowed .time.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    There is no new light The deadline was in the past before the death of Brother Fred Franz more or less

Now that has to be the words of a cult!

My dear Fisherman, you are blinded and promoting a CULT, CULT, CULT !

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Fisherman said - "There is no new light The deadline was in the past before the death of Brother Fred Franz more or less".

The very first big event that I attended with the borg was to hear Fred speak, in hind site it was very self evident that the was delusional. If you think that in the greater scheme of things he is some how significant then I can only conclude that you are delusion also.

Sorry chum.

RB.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    yes, there is a lot of time to come until 2075

That's the end of the final Jubilee Waton. (50 year period of the 2000 year period)

The first time around Jesus came early in the jubilee and everything was wrapped up by 75 AD. Same for this time around? We will start seeing things snowball after 2025 I suspect.

• waton
    waton
    That's the end of the final Jubilee Waton. (50 year period of the 2000 year period) Seabreeze

with Acts 1:7 ringing in my ears, I am doubtful that has meaning for me, soon to have lived out 2 such jubilees.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman
    If you think that in the greater scheme of things he is some how significant

Just using his age as an example.

Since there was no overlapping generation in 70CE that applied, the great tribulation came before all the apostles died of old age. However, the same thing was expected to happen with reference to 1914 but those guys passed away and even everybody else that was alive in 1914 died almost completely if not completely as of now so the generation prophecy can only find fulfillment in a anointed overlapping generation. No other explanation as Brother Splane explained.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit