2018 JWBroadcasting "Higher education is useless" video CLIP

by Not_Culty 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

And things like this video and the idiots that lap it up are the reason a flat out refuse to give one thin dime to anyone who whines about how they need some financial "assistance", especially when the waddle into the KH with their brand new shiny tablets. I remind them they cannot spell assistance with out ASS.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This video makes me think these guys running the show are desperate. Why use such a stupid illustration to make the point that getting a higher education would make a person useless to Jehovah(watchtower corporation) and no longer under its clutches. I'm sure a lot of members hearing this, will stop giving contributions, I expect contributions to nose dive this month and here after.

These are desperate men in desperate times and they are like drowning men grasping at straws with this hail mary play because the clock is ticking and they are running out of time and options. Satan's world may not be ending but "Jehovah's" world seems to be reaching some type of dismal abys called "reality".

Expect more broadcasts like this maybe never reaching a crescendo till the great Revelation climax.

• steve2
    steve2

Let us think for you or Satan will mislead you. Let us think for you or Satan will mislead you. Let us think for you or Satan will mislead you. Let us think for you or Satan will mislead you. Let us think for you or Satan will mislead you.

Repeat as necessary.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Useless to the mind control cult because it gets you to question their utterly 3nd grade level bull shit bible interpretation of scripture, no scholarly representation of the subject of which they boast would give them the time of day to refute because it is utter nonsense.

I can see why this guy hates it so much as to smash a glass! to give vent to his frustrations at higher education. Quack quack quack on! Mr. I Hate Intelligence. Stupid ass@!

Get some sound bites of this guy and make a poster of him from the broadcast and march at a convention if some one can.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

What infuriates me is that most dubs come from working class, immigrant or underdeveloped countries these days.

The very ones for whom education is the only way out of the poverty trap.

Bastards.( sorry for the language but it's the only word to describe those hypocrites who are happy to use doctors, lawyers and engineers when they need 'em)

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Even more stupid was a recent interview with the main jw lawyer at broadcasting, telling that his wife warned him that higher education changed him negative and hé had to watch out.

Philip Brumly is his name.

I could not believe, he was negative about his education.

Such a fake humble person.

Quote:

It wasn’t until I got out of law school that my wife Elizabeth sat me down one day and in so many words told me, ‘you’re not the man I married.’ And I was taken aback, ‘what do you mean?’ she pointed out the character flaws that had developed in me: ambition, egotism, selfishness, combativeness, being argumentative and the more I listened to her the more I realized she was absolutely right. I had allowed these defects to creep into my personalit

G.

• Bad_Wolf
    Bad_Wolf
    Even more stupid was a recent interview with the main jw lawyer at broadcasting, telling that his wife warned him that higher education changed him negative and hé had to watch out.

He had to 'fake' that so he could get his high pay client

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Philip Brumley is a nasty piece of work!

As for that glass illustration, the only time you actually see his true feelings are when he throws it to the ground. There’s real anger/disgust in his face. Now THAT’S scary.

You could just imagine Jesus treating people like that.... not!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. likes their followers pliable, stupid and ignorant, that way they be exploited and manipulated better.

Actually there many religious groups/cults that maintain this kind of oppression and for the same reason of control.

• Not_Culty
    Not_Culty

Anthony Morris on Divine Education. Watchtower head lawyer Little Phil Brumley at 6:26 .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMG0lc_6NiI

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit