2018 JWBroadcasting "Higher education is useless" video CLIP

by Not_Culty 86 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Captain Schmideo2
    Captain Schmideo2

My son went to one of the best schools on the planet, got in through a combination of hard work, great grades, a terrific attitude, and other more nebulously defined factors.
    Graduated in June of this year, and makes twice as much money as I do right now, at the age of 54, with a salary and benefits that I never would have dreamed of having when I was his age of 23.

He is self sufficient, fortunately has little debt, has the love of a fine young woman with a career of her own, and, only the most twisted and hateful mind on the planet could term his life at this point "a failure".

Oh, and he decided as a young teenager that the Bible was a bunch of dingo's kidneys, especially after reading Genesis, and is pretty much an Atheist.

Gosh, I am jealous of how his life turned out!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Or constipation....

Well they ARE mostly full of s--t y'know.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS leaders are full of shit corrupt assholes who more interested in sustaining the organization which they feed off and get treated like gods.

Self serving apathetic dick heads to the core.

Is there anything more to say ?

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come.Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation from alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, violent movies, immorality, and ''higher education'', but deliver us from evil.
  • sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

They probably had someone trained in glass restoration waiting off screen. Lol.

Seriously though theycan throw perfectly edible bread in the rubbish and destroy glassware with gay abandon because donation money, the bethel kitchen and the props department will provide plenty more where that came from.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I have watched this clip over and over again since posted and I have to say that THIS is the video that has deeply impacted me. It truly confirmed that our family made the right choice in leaving this cult.

I showed this to my college student child and told him that this is just ONE of the many reasons we had to get out. His mouth hit the floor when he saw it.

Great job Watchtower!!! Bravo! Encore!!!

• James87
    James87

Its basically criminal what they are doing but i understand its a form of control. The sad part is the people who believe this. Its like one seeing a person put the rope around there neck with a smile thinking they are doing the right thing to the path towards salvation.

Sometimes one needs to let a drowning person who wont see reality drown rather than have them drag you down too. Its such a pity.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I hates to tell that wife: your husband would have been an egotistical turd anyway, and maybe having less money would have made him even worse.

As said many times, few if any of us want "fame and fortune". We just want a stable home, happy marriage, and MAYBE a boat or motorcycle. We sure don't want to be a broken down sweaty laborer when we are old, have arthritis,

CO's tell of all they get to do === all on someone else's dime.

• sparky1
    sparky1

The Original Sin in the Garden of Eden was : Disobey Jehovah, eat of the forbidden fruit and gain new knowledge.

The Current Sin in todays Jehovah's Witness religion is: Disobey the Governing Body, obtain a university education and gain new knowledge.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Ironically the GB states that divine knowledge from them is more important to humanity yet all you get from the leaders of the WTS is lies , ignorance and corruption, mixed with a bit fear mongering.

The GB have no interest in higher education because they know if people learn and gain knowledge they will soon realize that all organized religion is bullshit, lies, oppression and ignorance.

Why ? because all religions were created from lies, ignorance and bullshit from humanity's past history.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit