It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Re: Wing Commanders comment agree there's also plenty reading and not joining but equally loads of "throwaway" accounts. Remember you can join pretty anonymously without an email

(Sorry to derail thread guys)

• Simon
    Simon

# of users is almost impossible to count - you have to start with the definition of a user: is it someone who joined or someone who posts? how much do they need to post, and when does their latest post need to be to count? Are 10 accounts by the same person 10 accounts or 1 account?

I'm sure we don't have as many users as Reddit, it's a much larger platform, although a lot of user-counts on large platforms are fake and inflated as part of their business model with bots etc... for spam too. It's also a tribalistic cesspit of corruption that's been taken over by leftist fanatics.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Tbh Simon, they may have larger numbers on Reddit. But the depth of the posting here is far superior. Other than some under 20 year old who has just woken up, and using it as an excuse for dope smoking, that really about it for reddit. This is always my first port of call if I want something that gets me thinking.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I understand Simon. Especially when this forum has been around a lot longer. Many come post for awhile then move on. Some may just come & read but never join.

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

No wonder Lloydy is so pissed. He's lost almost 1/2 of his income. But it's not the Mag 7's fault. WE did not force him to go to Thailand & pay for prostitutes.

In his rant, he claimed the we lied about his 6 figure income. I have the 2021 Tax docs for Ipsilon. I converted it to Euros. Lloyd count the figures. it's 6!!!

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I look forward to presenting all my evidence to the Croatian court.

https://infobiz.fina.hr/tvrtka/ipsilon-media-d-o-o/OIB-24090701834

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Lloyd count the figures. it's 6!!!

So I find this

What is the average salary in Croatia in EUROs?
    Currently, the average salary in Croatia ranges from €497 (USD 542) per month to €8,792 (USD 9,583) per month. €497 is the minimum average salary and €8,792 is the maximum average salary.Apr 21, 2023

Medical Doctor Salary
    in Zagreb, Croatia

This page is a promotion for ERI’s Assessor Series and is not intended for professional use.
    Professionals should subscribe to ERI’s Assessor Series.

HRK 57,447

Average Salary

HRK 28/hr

Average Hourly

HRK 2,367

Average Bonus

57,447 in EURO IS

7,620.976467 Euro

1 HRK = 0.132661 EUR
    1 EUR = 7.538010418 HRK

ALSO
    The average lawyer gross salary in Zagreb, Croatia is 36.919 kn or an equivalent hourly rate of 18 kn. This is 1% higher (+214 kn) than the average lawyer salary in Croatia. In addition, they earn an average bonus of 2.499 kn.

4,897.711459 Euro

1 HRK = 0.132661 EUR
    1 EUR = 7.538010418 HRK

151,268.03 EURO = 160,034.01USD

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

So now thanks to Newly Enlightened ( hi kim!) we now know that Lloyd has more money than brain...😠

• Toblerone5
  • Tamalam
    Tamalam

I'm guessing he will try and spin it that his specific salary, not the business income, was the thing that wasn't 6 figures.

But again, as we have discussed, people are allowed to use available information to come to reasonable conclusions.

The business figures, constant holidays, enjoying a wealthy lifestyle in a poor country, prostitutes, drugs, all of that indicates that he receives a hefty income.

As for defamation, it is not a crime to earn 6 figures. So even if it WAS a false statement, how is it defamatory...?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit