It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    medical records showing the impact on my health.

At this point I don't know if he's on too many drugs or not enough... Claim number 14 ?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

This was posted on FB a few days ago.

This guy is going through a crisis. This pic is totally related to what his mood is right now.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

1. Claiming that consent lines are blurred when visiting prostitutes in empoverished country's is not the same as claiming someone is like a rapist. No court would be so obtuse aa to not see this distinction with a difference.

2. He has never re reimbursed volunteers - he is a You tuber businessman - with a company - yet relies on volunteers! That's exploitation.

3. He admitted to this via you tube/ face book/Andrew Gold and to ex Cult Baby

4.Kim certainly has never claimed that. Mark posted any potential evidence to the police as in fact Lloyd publicly stated people should do if they believe they have evidence.

5.His company accounts / screenshots are available for all to see. His personal salary is another matter.(wonder if he declared all his donations to the tax man eg for the earthquake broken chimney fundraiser!!)

6.I believe Kim has never stated it was one day!!! How long his video's take is also not something that could be proven on balance of probability (not sure how high the legal bar is for this criminal -civil case lol)

7.cannot comment on this as I've never seen such a claim

8. There's a screenshot of his PatreCon site claiming all funds go to activism

9. He did admit it all lol

10. Kim has never said or done this (see point 4)

Lloyd re: 4 & 10 we don't have collective punishment - even in Croatia

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Isn't this all cobblers anyway since we know the court required proof he sent all this information to the M7 too, presumably as individuals, regarding defamation claims they each personally made???. We know he hasn't.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Since most people know he definitely admitted to the sex tourism part, isn't it quite a gamble going public like this?? Isn't he worried people may assume he's also guilty of the other points, also? Especially if the volunteers who previously worked for him, no longer do so??πŸ€”

(Sorry for spamming the threadπŸ˜‚)

• Simon
    Simon

If he believes people lied about him, and that cost him $$$, then why didn't he try to refute the lies? Why is the only consistent thing he's done been to not address or point to any alleged untruth? Even now, he can't actually point to any untruth, only refer to vague insinuations. Defamation relies on their being specific untruths, that people knew to be untruths - so 'cmon Lloydy-boy, what exactly are they?

Oh, wait - they just repeated things he'd admitted, and showed up exactly what kind of horrible person and abusive husband he was. So people decided to stop sending him free $ as a result, as is their choice - it's not like anyone was coerced or given false information to break any contract was it?

So sorry fuck-face, you can't sue people for people finding out who you are, and deciding not to donate as a result.

And numb-nuts has now told even the most blinkered of his followers exactly the kind of things he's been linked with, so they can now do their own research and realize what's been up to.

Lloyd ... never thinking more than one tweet ahead.

• JeffT
    JeffT

I'm confused (happens a lot lately given my health issues )

"My lawyers relied on the court issuing a summons for more thorough supporting documentation..."

What the hell does this mean? His lawyers refused to work until he produced proof of his claims? His lawyers demanded the judge order the defendants provide proof of the claims Lloyd was making? (Not going to happen in any civilized courtroom.) They are trolling for information? (possible, but again not likely in a real court.)

I don't what Croatian lawyers charge, but in the US a 64 page legal document will put a significant dent in your wallet.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    This guy is going through a crisis. This pic is totally related to what his mood is right now.

Either that or it's for his new album cover?πŸ€”

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Hey Lloyd. Well done, you could have stayed quiet and enjoyed the brief "infighting" that you claim is a regular thing and tweeted all about it to bolster your case more. But no, you had to go and post an update on the court case with accusations that you yourself admitted to.

Girls instead of Women.

You dated a sex worker briefly, yep that happens when one goes to Thailand to scoober dive, the temptation is too much πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘.

You confirmed most things yourself in the Andrew Gold interview and your car crash livestream. By the way, you can try and hide that livestream but guess what Lloydy boy, people have downloaded it, so this can be used against you, as can all the screenshots that people have saved, dating right back to when you had a hate campaign against Kim and Mike's daughter.

You admitted to most things, and then you try to sue people for things that you admited too, who do you think you are Jimmy Savill? πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘

So if their is a counter claim, you are definatly fucked my man. Give it up now before your life is exposed more, you are nothing special, and you cannot afford the protection Jimmy Savill had.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Oh, and I forgot to mention your judicial hearing where there was a branch representative there, this would have been a great opportunity to record your judicial hearing, especially as there was a branch representative there. But you gave a rather lame excuse. I know the watchtower tends to keep records confidential and generally refuses to release their records on individuals, but if the court compels the watchtower to release this information, should someone file a motion to have these records released in a counterclaim, I am sure they will come to light.

If there is a counterclaim, the community as a whole will chip in to pay for the court case and will try and get the best lawyer money can buy, you are aware of that, aren't you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit