It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

What world is Lloyd really living on!!!

Since we're speaking about delusion, how about this:

I don't know how long it will be before I get my day in court and see the defendants either plead guilty to or try to deny their involvement in circulating these lies.

Let this sink in: He actually believes or wants the public to believe the M7 might plead guilty.

• Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Is lawyer wrote 64 pages ? I wonder how much that cost him for that ...
  • AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Who waits 15 months to begin compiling support documents in a lawsuit in which you claim the other parties are decimating your livelihood.

It's not like he didn't have a clue that there would a need for back-up support.

He sat back and solicited support from patrons and took way more vacations than most of us with real jobs while producing bare minimum content.

What a bullshit excuse: 'It took the court 15 months to give me a summons for my receipts and then only gave me 8 days to respond.'

Wrong again, Lloyd. The court gave you 15 months to compile your receipts and proof. Then 8 days to format the data and submit the packet.

You probably need another all-expenses paid vacation and another 2-weeks to recover after that.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    9. Claims that I personally confirmed and admitted all the allegations made by Kim Silvio...

Lmao. He literally did that, and more, on the video that he, I'm sure, left out of evidence.

Question: Are his financial statements public record now?

Also, since when are "insinuations" basis for libel or defamation?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Also, since when are "insinuations" basis for libel or defamation?

This is the meat of his case right here.

Comparing someone to a rapist is not the same as calling someone a rapist. Jabba the Hutt doesn’t seem to understand that.

Applying the “Lloyd Evans” legal doctrine, thousands of people by the minute are guilty of defamation by comparing people to Hitler.

(And it’s all enforceable worldwide under Croatian law)

This man’s brain needs to be donated to science. Incredible breakthroughs are ahead!

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

I am greatly amused that he unironically refers to the 7 as the Magnificent Seven now 😄

Interesting to refer to them as such while also branding them criminals.

Also, whats defamatory about earning 6 figures?? In most countries, defamation has to be a bad thing you're accused of... is he suddenly not proud of his income...? I thought he could spend it how he wants, just like a Doctor...?

Ahh, Lloyd. Lloyd Lloyd Lloyd. You silly boy 🤣 and you still believe croatia has jurisdiction over everyone on the Internet 🤣

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    the lawsuit also seeks financial remedy from the defendants I won't make public here how much money is being demanded of each defendant ...

O.K I'm sorry but this is beyond delusional . And I can't undestand that a Lawfirm actually took that case . Can they see this guy is completely insane ? Funny how there was some post not to long ago ,saying how stupid he was 😁 Oh I think his past the stupid phase and now his in full Idiot mode.

11: Claim that I'm a Insane Delusional Idiot...

🤣🤣🤣
    By the way , You won't tell how much $$$ you "expect" the 7 defendant to pay you ,BUT THEY WILL ! DUH! Some will even make videos about this... Wich brings me to ...

12: Claim that they won't pay me for me "Financial remedy " and boo-hoo they all laugh ,call me awful name and made fun of me...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

😜 Claim 13 ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit