It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2650 Replies latest jw friends

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

The change they made in the 1990s with literature might have started them on the path that they find themselves on now. I think a major reason for these changes is the decrease in income, which wasn't a problem when they were 'placing' millions of books and magazines and receiving payment for each one.

They could afford to advise the rank and file to eschew higher education and better-paying jobs when they could raise money from literature sales. And it was simple greed that ended the practice; they didn't want to pay taxes on literature sales, so they figured they could dump the responsibility on the individual publishers and get around it. That did not turn out the way they hoped.

Now they are looking to open the doors in the hopes that people will join and provide a quickly-growing base from which to collect donations. I don't think that will go very well for them, but it should be interesting to watch.

Hmm, I'm looking at my analysis in light of the topic we are in, and it almost seems an appropriate comparison. Make bad decisions based on personal desires, and watch as things start to fall apart...

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Faultless victory Toblerone!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    Someone’s going to find him on the toilet.

Well, every king needs a throne...that one is perfect for him since he's full of 💩 anyway...

This is all LMSA fault...😛

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Wow Mister I'm on a break just release a big 5 minutes and 41 sec. video about the not counting time...while Lady C and J.T did one of 1hrs and 26 sec. and both of them have a JOB.

• Diamondfrog
    Diamondfrog

He was probably on the toilet while he filmed that. Can’t possibly use up precious break time.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

T5 you need to use the fat Elvis body for Evans. “Fat Elvis” is more than Elvis putting on the lbs. It’s about his state of mind and the state of his career at that point. Fat Elvis was washed up, headlining at Vegas singing tunes released back when he was popular. No longer was he the star of Blue Hawaii marrying vulnerable 16 year old fans.

A lot like Lloyd. Can’t say I’ve ever been to a Jabba the Hutt meetup, but I can imagine it had the workings of an Elvis concert. “Ladies and Gentleman, LLOYD EVANS has entered the building” and all that. Party probably didn’t start until he got up and made some lame quips about the “Goooooberning Buuudy”.

There were people driving from as far as Salt Lake to Los Angeles (9 hours away) to see him for an hour or two. Same when he got to Vancouver, people were driving over the mountains from Calgary (10 and a half hours).

Now he’d be lucky to have a meetup with more than a handful of people and not have it busted into by people ready to confront him. That’s a long way to fall from grace. Even fat Elvis had his shows in Vegas selling out.

Now he really doesn’t have anything to talk about. He released the hours requirement video because he had to, not because he wanted to. Can’t imagine he added any new insight that already hasn’t been discussed on exJW social media.

There’s literally no further reason to pay this man. This will become more obvious to people as these months roll on with limited content and no SM presence outside a barely used FB account and YT.

Yep the counting time thing is old news.

Interesting how he made an hour long rambling video on jws being told not to masterbate (Freudian slip?) and another video about a sad pathetic man buying alcohol.

Both videos do fuck all for activism and the pillow video in particular because giggling like a maniac because "penis!!" while simultaneously mocking jws who live in absolute fear about their sexuality will surely help them leave the org.

The dumbass even had a fucking watchtower in focus about it??? Absolutely pathetic

Doing a quick search on YouTube I counted at least 6 exjw channels that have all already talked about the counting time thing.

Mr I'm doing lifesaving work doesn't have a job, doesn't have any hobbies, only now makes a pathetic 5 minute video. I can't believe I ever looked up to this slob

: /

• usualusername1
    usualusername1

I understand this thread. My god I've made my contributions!

Just wish some of this energy went to Randall Watters.

He's not in a good place. 😢

• pepperheart2
    pepperheart2

WOW tonus you should make a new thread with that post

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit