It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2724 Replies latest jw friends

• Simon
    Simon
    it’s like he’s given up on this case completely, even though he’s still going on about criminal defendants

In the words of a judge ... what case?! :D

It was always just pantomime - bread and circuses to fool his followers.

• vienne
    vienne
    Little Lloyd's 'condition' doesn't warrant mental health detention, but that he has issues is evident to most everyone. Alas, there is no cure for narcissistic anti-social behavior.
  • Toblerone5
    Toblerone5
    In the words of a judge

I can think of 3 quote of this judge ,that would apply to him...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It was always just pantomime - bread and circuses to fool his followers.

He went even beyond that. It’s one thing to open the case, announce it to the community and promise to report back when there were results. But he went further. He’s slandered innocent people (the court even said they weren’t liable under the criminal code he cited) and kept at it for months - “criminal defendants” and “criminally suing”. This wasn’t like a one time thing. He did this on multiple occasions and as recently as last month.

To put it in playground terms, he’s the bully who keeps telling other kids to meet them after school for a fight and never shows. Then he shows up to school the next day bragging about how he beat them down and will do so again after school. And then not showing for that.

• Chinapomo
    Chinapomo

For those curious about how much Lloyd paid to "date" a prostitute:

"If you plan to take one of these gals out of the go go bar for a month-long holiday on the beach somewhere, be prepared to pay the bar anywhere from 9,000 baht to 20,000 baht. And that does not even include what you need to pay the girls for her services as your sexy tour guide, something always up to negotiaton. So if you’re planning on taking hot model from a go go bar to spend your holiday with you, make sure you’ve got plenty of cash."

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    (Removed by Aude)

As of today (8th of October) lloyd hasn't posted any videos about the new change concerning jws counting hours.

This is HUGE news. And from what I've seen at least 3 exjw youtube channels have made videos about it. Considering the ridiculous amount of noise lloyd created about pillow gate you'd think he'd immediately make a video concerning actual real news. Your know seeing as he's doing such life saving work?

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

Another Lloyd thread on Reddit.

https://reddit.com/r/TikTokCringe/s/JvZf4XdSgD

A Thai woman has some interesting things to say about sex tourism to her country.

Lloyd is that you?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

His most fervent supporters pretend that Evans has no obligation to his patrons, because what happened isn't their business and he is free to spend his earnings as he pleases. That may work fine for someone who is expressing an opinion about him, but not for someone whose opinion is backed by financial support. Look, it's not difficult to figure out:

Patron: I am not comfortable knowing that my money might be supporting prostitution, or that the person I send money to is ruining his marriage and being a bad role model.

Evans: My personal life isn't your business, and I am free to spend my earnings as I please.

Patron: *cancel subscription*

Does this make it clearer? Do you understand now why it is their business? And why he can't just dismiss their concerns? And why this forum thread drives him crazy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit