It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2562 Replies latest jw friends

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

I think we should do a deep dive on “what does Lloyd know about copyright?”….coming soon

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

Wait, innocent until proven guilty, yet he is calling people criminal defendants. And a nice bit of diatribe there Lloyd without addressing the comment.

Maybe now she will have the backing of pretty much everyone without the wrath of Lloyd's flying monkeys Mike and Kim's daughter should expose him for what he is, Didn't he try to drive a wedge through this family?

Anywho, I have had a change of heart, guess that makes me a bad man now! I always thought Lloyd was still affiliated with the Watchtower in some way. Now I have come to the realization that Lloyd may have been forced out. He is doing the same thing he did when the branch representative visited his congregation. He is throwing a grenade into the room and lashing out because he knows his game is up.

He blackmailed the branch representative in the hope that they would keep him on, and when that did not work, he took to YouTube to tell everyone how much of a victim he was. He enjoyed the power of being a JW, and the "perks" that come with being an elder, you know, like the same elders who have been convicted of a certain crime.

He has enjoyed his time as an "activist" as it has afforded him the same power he had as a JW, he had all his flying monkeys (other sheep) to do his dirty work for him, but now there are none, and he's lost them all, he is now receiving unprecedented backlash. What he did with Soundtrack Of My Life is an act of desperation, and as the weeks go by, we will see more. It is up to us to keep the heat on so he cannot get away with lashing out in sheer panic.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I think we should do a deep dive on “what does Lloyd know about copyright?

He is lashing out, nothing to do with copyright. A sociopathic narcissist is gonna do what sociopathic narcissist does best.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

So he's actually got the brass nerve to insinuate other people "took" Dijana from him??

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Mr evans appears to have restricted his posts on Twitter….🤔

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

This is a huge step (backwards) for him, remember when he would post something and then tag the shit out of any celebrity or big organization he could, begging for attention? He knows the jig is up and there's no climbing the ladder to fame and fortune any more.

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972

So he's going full-on cult leader mode now 😂

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Make it sense ! 😳

He say one thing ,then later say the complete opposite ! Who in there right mind want to go on somebody Youtube channel to be interviewed , to share what they went thru as a JW , when that person say Ex-JW community : ''cannibalize each other due to all the residual toxicity and jugementalism ''

• Tamalam
    Tamalam

I heard that he put clips of other people's videos in his Aftermath vid?

They should all (one after the other) put in a copyright claim also 🤣🤣

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Limiting his Twitter is good, it's the kind of step you hope he would take. It reduces his visibility and shows that he is worn down from dealing with his past. Same with shutting down Ipsilon Media. By the way, not having a corporate identity means he may be liable personally in any civil action. Just saying.

Also, keep in mind that a narcissist doesn't empathize with others. He really cannot see the world outside of himself. So it's no surprise that he would use the "innocent until proven guilty" line for himself, but not for anyone else. Especially when he admitted to visiting prostitutes regularly over several years... which is a crime in Croatia.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit