It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2650 Replies latest jw friends

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Many hold the belief that Lloyd’s failure to respond to the court would result in a dismissal of the case however I am reliably informed that this is not the case, rather it is the case that the court must attempt to contact Lloyd for up to six years (from January 2022) before the case can be dismissed.

I’m afraid this is precisely his plan. It’s the appearance of him suing people “criminally” that he wants since he can’t get a favourable verdict. He’s trying to run out the clock for as long as he can so he can keep up this charade. He’ll wait until the final day before they dismiss and file something else to delay it more. No doubt in my mind.

Having this is limbo for six years is what he wants. Don’t give it to him.

This is a bad look for Croatia to allow one of their citizens to legally harass foreign nationals and hide behind their seemingly Byzantine legal system.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Kim, I've posted the documents in the order I received them. If it matters at all I can easily rearrange the order, just let me know.

Thankyou, all good x

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

MUSHROOM LAND V REALITY!!

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Before he delete it...

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Confirmed by the Canadian government's website:

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/substance-use/controlled-illegal-drugs/magic-mushrooms.html

From that page:

Psilocybin and psilocin (Magic mushrooms)

"Magic mushrooms" are mushrooms that contain hallucinogens - usually psilocybin and psilocin. Taking magic mushrooms may cause you to see, hear or feel things that are not there, or to experience anxiety, fear, nausea and muscle twitches accompanied by increased heart rate and blood pressure. In some cases, the consumption of magic mushrooms can lead to "bad trips" or "flashbacks".

The production, sale and possession of magic mushrooms are illegal in Canada.

• ForeverAlone
    ForeverAlone
    I agree with you, I’ve gone of ssri’s before (cold turkey under impatient care) and didn’t withdraw.

I agree with you. SSRI's do not produce withdrawals when you go off of them cold turkey. Anti-psychotics do though. There was a time when I was not compliant with my medications that included an anti-psychotic called Seroquel. I would have major withdrawals from that, and I would take it again to get rid of the withdrawal symptoms then go through the whole process again and again until I got it through my head that I needed to take them the way my Dr. prescribed them.

Long story short: I was addicted to crack cocaine before the meds and when I got sober from crack, I was reluctant to take any medications because in my mind they were just legal drugs. After sobriety I thought any medication was bad for a while.

The withdrawals from Seroquel were horrendous to say the least. I can about guarantee you that his "psych" meds included an anti-psychotic like Seroquel and that was what he was getting the withdrawals from.

P.S. I have been clean from crack now for over 24 years!

Sorry I have been gone for so long I have been really sick with Covid. I'm doing much better now.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Well done on the 24 years!!!!!!! That’s a massive achievement!! 👏👏 glad your feeling a bit better now xx

• Simon
    Simon

My take:

Someone with a vested interest in pushing these drugs saw an opportunity to recruit someone with enough of a YouTube audience that it was worth their expense to fund his 'experiment' so he could blab about his wonderful 'experience' to promote their use.

The drugs are illegal, the person pushing them did not have the legal rights to do so and both they and Lloyd were breaking the law, making them criminals.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

Allegedly questionable activities in the UK, Croatia and Thailand, illegal hallucinogens in Canada - our man is building up quite a list of countries where he might one day end up being on the run from the law! 🏃 🚓 🤣

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Good to hear you’re better ForeverAlone, and all you’ve overcome to get here. 👍

I’ve never taken any illegal drugs, but I have been intrigued by recent news about mushrooms having healing properties and expanding consciousness. The suggestion that government and pharmaceutical companies would want to suppress this as a treatment because they can’t make money out of it sounds entirely plausible to me.

In particular I have been persuaded by comments by idealist philosopher Bernardo Kastrup on the topic (look him up) but have so far resisted the temptation. I came across some information that people with colour blindness should avoid psychedelic mushrooms for some reason, so that’s a reason I would avoid them anyway. Plus it being illegal, although that may change, and probably should in my opinion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit