It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars (continued)

by Simon 2561 Replies latest jw friends

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

Voicemail and interviews mean the least work for him, the voicemails provide the subject and he can just babble his opinions for ten minutes until he has a decent length video. Interviews... half or more of the video is the other person talking so he just needs to sit there and pretend he's listening. The bulletins are BS, he's miles behind everyone on news anyway but wants to make it seem like he's still on the cutting edge of JW news.

By "ex jw activism" what he means is that he can't act liks a complete ass and not get called out on it like he's used to doing his entire life. The drain on his mental health comes from people saying he's a monster rather than kissing his fat ass and he just doesn't know how to deal with that. Pathetic useless baby.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

And now I would like to Formally Apologize for all my Toxic 😓,Judgemental😢, Cannibal ?😳 post on this forum .😢 If any of my post,meme, Drain the Mental Health of anybody on this forum and is to much for all of you I will detach myself from this forum🥺😩

But if you decided to still keep clicking a +1 on my post 🥹, I can promise you I still have lots to say and Meme to do about that ASSHOL... sorry old habit die hard...🥴😁

So how was it? Not to bad I hope, but I have to say .I did learn this from the MASTER ...of 💩💩💩

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

Some of us did file copyright infringement against his Russia ban Aftermath video but Youtube did nothing because it's fair use. So I am pretty sure @Soundtrackofmylife will be victorious in his appeal.

Terry if you see this, you should be able to post the link to your video on this thread

• Toblerone5
  • Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

I can't help listening to Lloyd without seeing him aware he has lost moral credibility.

• Toblerone5
  • DerekMoors
    DerekMoors

"I still have a lot to say about Jehovah's Witnesses."

Well that's all people are really paying for at this point, isn't it? He's not working to increase lawsuits against the organization, he'll never be on another TV show or anything else, he can't do any documentaries because no one wants to work with him and no way in hell will he even hold the camera much less edit, etc. He's shit all over protests so he won't be organizing any of those. He's no longer the go-to guy for leaks. What else is there? Him sitting in front of a camera making subpar videos.

BTW anyone suspect that he tried to get in touch with Leah Remini after the Danny Masterson verdict and she wasn't taking his phone calls? Chances are he desperately wanted to be on the news shows with her or have them ask his opinion about cults and JWs and all that... Wondering if that was one more nail in his super sized coffin.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Limiting his Twitter is good, it's the kind of step you hope he would take. It reduces his visibility and shows that he is worn down from dealing with his past

Right. He’s lost another platform. Though I don’t think it is permanent and he probably doesn’t want it blowing up when he is on his break, especially with the Patron drop coming up. I wonder if he’ll start deleting old tweets that are inconvenient to him.

He didn’t lock FB which indicates Twitter was more of a problem for him. Even on FB he only has 6 likes and 6 comments (one of them negative) on his Aftermath video and only 3 on the Jarascz video.

Long and hard fall from someone who at one point was the absolute king of exJW social media, routinely generating 300 likes for anything he said. Now he’s a remnant of what he once was.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

The truth about Ted jaracz ….. I did extensive research on jaracz on behalf of lloyd years ago and could find zero evidence to back up any claims. We all know the stories and where there is smoke there is fire……the actions of a deluded desperate man….

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yeah,,Lloyd Evans has lost moral credibility

His days of "effective activism" are over.

I just find it hard to watch his videos and believe him.

Other activists,,,,take the reigns!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit